Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
Resolve Error Outlook 2007 OST Data File Not Available
“Hi, as soon as opening my Outlook 2007, it is showing error message that OST data file is not available. This error is blocking access to all my offline data on Outlook 2007. Can anyone please suggest me proper method to resolve error, “Outlook 2007 OST Data file not available” on my desktop. Advance thanks for all precious suggestions.”
Microsoft Outlook bundled with varieties of features, is the best email client for computer users of various platforms. Its availability to work in offline mode i.e. carrying out all tasks like sending / receiving emails, etc. without internet is very helpful for users of huge organizations. To work in offline mode, it is required to create Offline Data File, OST on system drive. The tasks conducted on OST file will get updated in Server mailbox soon after connection between OST file on client system and Exchange Server is established. However, this OST file can get inaccessible due to various errors on Outlook 2007, resulting in loss of valuable emails and other data. One such error on Outlook 2007 is, ‘OST Data file not available’.
“Outlook 2007 Error: OST Data File Not Available”
This error on Outlook 2007 can get displayed when OST data file has issues like:
- Invalid path / location where OST file is saved on system drive
- OST file header damage
- Missing of files that are necessary to load OST file on Outlook
- Presence of bad sectors in the memory location where OST file is saved
- Improper or error synchronization
In the above mentioned scenarios, probability of OST file getting corrupt is more. This can result in Outlook displaying not available error when clicked to open. In such an instance, the best method to resolve this error is to convert the error showing OST to PST file and extract all its contents with the help of third party OST to PST conversion program.
Among the best used and recommended tools, Yodot OST to PST Converter is the right utility to successfully fix issues of Outlook 2007 OST file. This software is capable to convert OST to PST after error Outlook 2007 OST data file not available in simple mouse click. This software is tested against presence of virus activities and found free; hence is safe tool for converting Exchange OST file to Outlook PST file. You can even convert severely corrupted OST file to PST file created with Exchange Server like 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 5.0 and 5.5 versions. It is compatible to work on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Server 2008 operating systems.
Steps to convert error showing OST file on Outlook 2007 to PST file:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter tool on to Windows system where OST file resides
- Then install and run the utility in main screen there comes ‘Open OST file’ and ‘Find OST file’ options
- Choose right option to select OST file located on system drive
- Also choose destination location in order to save converted OST file after conversion process
- Then hit Convert button and trigger the software to convert the error showing Outlook 2007 OST file
- Software successfully converts OST file showing not available error after fixing it
- Resulted PST file will get saved in target location ready to access
- Do not terminate Outlook 2007 application or system abruptly as it might trigger corruption of OST file
- Always keep proper backup of updated OST file to overcome the instances of OST corruption