Is your AVI file playing out of sync? Then here is the best solution to fix audio-video sync problems in AVI files on Window or Mac system.
Go here and get clear cut idea on how to repair DIVX file that shows video is in unsupported format error.
Get to know the simple way to repair AVI files not playing on Aiptek DV3100 3.1MP digital camcorder.
Get relevant way to repair and play partially downloaded AVI, XVID and DIVX video files under various instants.
Facing difficulty in playing your videos via Windows media player? Don’t worry! Check this editorial.
Read the article here to find out best method to fix MP4 video files from Canon EOS Rebel T6s camera.
Know complete procedure for repairing corrupted video files from iPhone.
Here is a simple approach to easily repair unplayable digital video files that are corrupted/damaged on Windows or Mac system.
Fix Canon G9 digital camera HD videos after any sort of corruption by going through this page.
Visit this page in case you are struggling to find an accurate tool to repair damaged videos on GoPro camera.
If you want to know how to use HD video repair utility for fixing corrupted or damaged HD video files, then click here.
Are Dashcam video files unplayable? Studious about fixing it immediately? Then here it is, have a check.
Fixing various issues associated with High Definition video files are made easy. Navigate through the article here.
Discover an efficient way to fix MOV files on JVC Camcorder by going through this page.
Read this page to find out simple steps to repair damaged M4V video file either on Mac or Windows OS.
Navigate here to know about MOV video repair that show file open error, can’t find video or audio tracks on Mac.
Here is the best method to repair MOV file that plays only audio without showing video. Just visit the page for more details.
Go here to know the possible causes for corruption of Photo Booth video and an efficient way to fix the affected video file.
Get accurate way to repair flip video files under various instants on Windows and Mac systems.
Thinking how to resolve SD Card Unidentified Image Error? Then go here…
Are you getting- “Unsupported video file” error? Here is a fix to set right your video file
Learn detailed process in order to fix videos such as MOsMP4 and M4V that won’t play on Mac system.
Read here to know the best approach to repair recorded videos on Windows as well Mac systems.
Yodot Video Repair Software
- All in one Video Repair Software to easily fix video files on both Mac and Windows
- Repairs Videos file formats like MOV, AVI, MP4, XVID, DIVX, etc.
- Safest Video Repair Methodology ensuring the safety of damaged video files
- Preview the repaired video files to self-verify video repair process
- Quickest Video Repair Tool with just 3 clicks to repair any video file
Yodot Video Repair Software - A Comprehensive Video Repair Tool to Fix Videos of Various File Formats Like MOV, AVI, MP4, etc. on both Windows and Mac.
With internet and smartphones becoming a basic need, the amount of data generated in the form of photos and videos are humongous. This makes it nearly impossible to manage data which in turn increases the chances of losing or damaging the files. Video files are not free from getting damaged or corrupted. There are various factors that can damage or corrupt a video file.
Below mentioned are some of the common reasons behind a video file getting damaged or corrupted. See if your video file was damaged due to any of the following scenario, before we move on to know how to repair damaged video file.
Common Reasons behind Video Corruption:
- Improper conversion of video files by using unreliable video converter tool
- Making use of 3rd party unsafe media players to play video
- Editing the videos without a backup and losing the original file
- Abrupt removal of SD card or USB drive that holds video files can damage the video files
- Virus or malware infection to the device can corrupt the video files
The recommended solution to repair broken video files due to any of the above-mentioned scenarios is to make use of a professional video repair software.
There are other manual methods to fix damaged video files with the help of media players like VLC. Although making use of VLC player to repair video file looks simple and easy, you will be putting your damaged video at risk while fixing video file with VLC. Hence, the safest bet to get your videos fixed is with the help of a tried and trusted video repair software.
With many professional video repair tools out there, choosing the right one is an absolutely tricky process.
Wondering how to choose the best video repair software to fix your unplayable video?
Best way to choose a video repair software is to see if the tool answers the three below mentioned questions:
- Can I repair video files of multiple file formats?
- Is the tool safe to repair my video files?
- Can I preview the videos after video repair process?
If the video repair tool meets the above-mentioned requirements, you can go ahead and try the video repair tool yourself.
Yodot Video Repair Software is one such tried and tested video repair tool to fix videos files of multiple file formats. The tool is designed to work in read only methodology to ensure safety to the damaged video file. Last but not the least, the tool lets you preview the repaired video file and judge the video repair process. Download and try the tool for free now.
Key Features of Yodot Video Repair Software:
- Repair Videos from any Camera: With Yodot Digital Video Repair tool, you can be sure of fixing videos that are shot on any phone, camera, Drone, CCTV,etc. The tool also supports repairing video files shot on various camera brands like Canon, Nikon, Sony, Samsung, GoPro, etc.
- Repair Video files of various formats: Be it a QuickTime or MOV video file on your Mac or an AVI file on your Windows computer, Yodot Video Repairs works seamlessly on both Mac and Windows to repair your damaged video files. The Tool has its support for various file formats like MOV, MP4, AVI, DIVX, XVID and many more.
- Safest Video Repair Process to fix severely damaged Video Files: Yodot Video Repair Tool as mentioned earlier is built with a read only repair methodology that prioritises the safety the damaged video file before the video repair process. The tool works on a copy of corrupt video file to generate a healthy playable video file.
- Fix Videos damaged due to various corruption scenarios: There are umpteen factors that can corrupt a video file and a single solution to all of them, Yodot Video Repair Tool. Yes, the robust tool is designed to fix video files corruptions that occur due to various scenarios like audio video sync issue, choppy or stuttering video issue, error code 0xc00d36c4, avi or mov header file corruption.
- Preview Repaired Video Files:Yodot Video Repair Tool facilitates a preview of repaired video files for you to judge the success rate of the video repair process. If you are satisfied with the corrupted video repair process, all you need to do is activate the software and save the repaired video file on to the desired location.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac: Yodot Corrupt Video Repair Tool is not just limited to Windows platform; the tool works seamlessly on Mac as well. Yodot Mac video repair tool easily to fix Mac video issues like error in QuickTime, 2048 error in QuickTime and many more. You can always be sure of repairing videos on Mac and Windows with Yodot Mac Video Repair Tool. Similarly, the Yodot Video Repair Tool for Windows ensures to safely repair broken, damaged or corrupted videos in 3 clicks only.
How to repair Video Files using Yodot Video Repair Tool?
To repair video files that are corrupted or damaged using Yodot Video Repair Tool, download and install the tool and follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Launch Yodot Video Repair Tool on your computer, click on Select file and select the damaged video file that needs to be repaired
Step 2: If you are repairing a MOV file, provide a healthy reference video file. If you are repairing videos of any other file format move on to Step 3
Step 3: Click on repair to start the damaged video file repair process
Step 4: After completion of the corrupt video repair process, you can preview the repaired video fileStep 5: If you are satisfied with the video repair process, then activate the tool and save the repaired video file onto desired location.
||Memory:||Min 1 GB RAM||Hard Disk Space:||50 MB||System Type:||
||Supported File Systems:||
- Keep a backup of your important video clips on a safe storage device
- Ensure your media player has all necessary codec to play the video clips
- Work on copies of your precious video files instead of editing them directly