Recover TRASH on Mac even if folder was emptied...
- Features And Scenarios
- Supported File Formats
- System Requirements
Yodot Mac File Recovery software is the best professional file recovery software for your Mac computers. It is designed using experience gained after years of research to save you from losing critical files on Mac OS X. Recover all your deleted / lost documents, photos videos, music files, and other file types from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 file systems. Most importantly supports all latest versions of Mac operating systems.
Yodot Mac Data Recovery software is the only software which is a true undelete application for Mac OS X, the software can recover lost data where other software only rely on file identification methods. Though, the software has the option for recovering files on the basis of their unique signatures the innovative Mac undelete option is the most advanced and fastest method to recover deleted data files on Mac. Moreover, the software recovers deleted and lost files from SD card, external hard drive, pen drive, USB flash drive, and other storage devices.
How can you use the software to recover files?
Step 1: Download and install the free trial edition of Yodot Mac File recovery application on your Mac.
Step 2: Launch the application and follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the recovery process.
Step 3: Select the option, whether to recover deleted files or to recover lost files.
Step 4: Select the drive / volume from where files are to be recovered and let the software deep scan the drive / volume.
Step 5: View the recovered files in two different view types for easy selection of files, which you want to rescue.
Step 6: Preview the recovered file to ensure that right file has been retrieved.
Step 7: Choose the destination location, to store recovered files. Make sure not to select the source drive otherwise, data will be deleted permanently.
Why Yodot Mac File Recovery?
- Fast and secure recovery of files / folders – Built with advanced scanning algorithms which has the ability to recover lost / deleted files and folders much faster and in a secure manner
- Recovery from any sort of drive – Recover deleted / lost files not just from Mac hard disk but also from any accessible drive like external hard drive, memory card, USB drives etc.
- Recover emptied Trash – Provides efficient recovery of files that are deleted due to emptying Trash
- Recovery from formatted Volumes – Performs quick scan of the drive and easily recovers files and folders from a formatted volume / drive in couple of minutes
- Eminent scanning technology – High-end scanning technology, which ensures recovery of, files even from complex corruption scenarios like MBR corruption, time machine failure, catalog record error etc.
- Two recovery options – Facilitates two recovery options to recover deleted and lost files differently to avoid scanning of entire hard drive
- Search option – The software provides you with search option in order to retrieve particular file by using its unique signature
- Two View Types – Toggle between two different view types for smooth selection of recovered files
- Preview files – The recovered files can be previewed before restoration for satisfaction to ensure whether the correct file has been recovered or not
- Sort files – Arrange the rescued files based on their file name, file size, file extension etc. according to your convenience
- Store Files – Provides facility to save the retrieved data to any storage device
- Handy tool – Every individual can easily use the software and can operate it without much technical skills
How data loss occurs in Mac computers?
- Accidental deletion of files and folders from the hard drive while deleting unwanted files from the system
- Emptying Trash which is the temporary storage of files that are deleted from the hard disk
- Files deleted due to accidental formatting of Mac volume
- While deleting a unwanted file, accidentally end up deleting the entire folder
- Unintentionally formatting a memory card or any external drive when connected to your Mac OS system for disk initialization
Time Machine Error
- In a Mac computer, time machine takes back up for nearly everything, any kind of error in your time machine backup can cause heavy data loss
File System Corruption
- Data loss can occur if any kind of corruption occurs in HFS+ and HFSX file system
- Files or folders deleted while making a new partition in your hard drive
- While locating free space among volumes, the files and folders of the existing volume may get deleted
Catalog Record Corruption
- In a Mac computer, each and every file / folder is provided with a unique no., all this records are stored in catalog record for easy finding of files. Any kind of corruption to catalog record will make the file inaccessible
- Each and every change made in your hard disk is recorded in a journal file in order to recover data from data loss situations. But corruption to these journal files can cause heavy data loss
- Deletion of files can take place due to virus infection
- Virus attack can corrupt your Mac OS leading to OS failure
- Bad sector(s) in your hard disk may lead to loss of files and folders
- Bad sector causes abnormal freezing of your Mac computer making files inaccessible
- Files may get delete during file transmission between two storage media
- Sudden system shutdown during file transfer or file processing may result in file deletion
- Sudden power rise leads to data loss
|Supported file formats||Supported storage devices||Supported hard drive types|
Supported operating systems
- For Mac – Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Memory –Min 1 GB RAM 2GB recommended
- Disk Space - 50 MB free space (for installation)
- System Type – 32bit or 64bit OS
Supported file systems
Share your thoughts