How to Export MS Outlook Email Folder?
“Hi, I recently shifted my Outlook Profile from desktop to laptop. So I exported complete items from PST file but failed to import it into new laptop. I even tried to import email folders and other items separately but couldn’t do so with manual procedure. Is there any proper way to import only Outlook email folders with simple and easy steps? Kindly suggest me one.”
MS Outlook provides includes much useful items for email processing. Outlook has become vital to technical professionals for day-to-day work schedules. It helps user to save attachments, appointments, journals, calendar, tasks, notes, etc. along with emails. It provides wide range of options to optimize mail account. It allows user to easily access Outlook emails folder in a quick way by saving it in system hard drive. However, while trying to move email folder of PST file to other Outlook Profile or computer, one has to make use of import and export option. But some users fumble things, which sometimes result in inaccessibility of entire email folder due to incorrect procedure. So the best way to export Outlook Email folder to latest version or onto new computer will be through use of reliable third party software.
Few common scenarios causing damage to PST data during import and export are listed:
- Following improper method of importing and exporting Outlook emails can stop its accessibility
- Incorrect upgrades or improper setup of Outlook can cause software conflicts and may refuse to show email folders from PST
- While shifting all user data from one computer to another, user might import PST email folders from previous computer incorrectly causing data corruption
Software to export Outlook email folder:
Yodot Move Outlook PST is perfect tool to export Outlook Email folder in safe and secure manner on Windows computer. It has caliber to export all Outlook items namely emails, attachments, calendars, tasks, signatures, rules, alerts, etc. It is made user friendly and understandable GUI that clearly says everything with just few simple mouse clicks. User can efficiently import items from PST file on Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365 with no mistake using this program. It helps to export Outlook email folder on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 OS based computers. Moreover, it is used to create backup of complete Outlook profile along with exporting Outlook attributes on same computer or between two desktops at desired interval of time using schedule option.
Procedure to transfer Outlook email folder:
- Download and install Yodot Move Outlook PST utility on PC
- Run the tool with the help of given guidelines
- Now click on 'Backup' option among given three options
- In next screen hit on 'Advanced Backup' option to choose required email folders that need to be imported
- Save backup file in desired location on system hard drive
- If you are importing email folders onto higher Outlook version in same desktop then upgrade the version and then run the tool
- If you are moving email folders to another system then transfer this backup file onto new computer and run the tool
- On main screen select 'Migrate' option and choose backup file that you previously saved
- Now click on few Next buttons and move PST attributes to desired profile
- To avoid data loss take backup of Outlook emails regularly
- Do not use virus infected external storage media while moving Outlook PST to different computer