Migrating Outlook 2010 PST File to Office 365
“My computer is configured with Outlook 2010 and I want to upgrade it to Office 365. I installed MS Office 365 and upgraded it. Later on, my old PST file did not get configured properly; some items were missing. Please can anybody suggest reliable way to move Outlook 2010 PST file to Office 2010? Awaiting for your reply!!!”
Office 365 allows users to use Outlook on multiple devices like desktop, smartphones, Tablets and many more. It has many additional features for mailing, online conference, collaborating calenders, meeting broadcast, Skype connectivity, instant messaging, Office online and so on. It involves MS Office 2013 or 2016 version of Outlook. However having enormous features, lots of Outlook users still face trouble while importing mail data.
Scenarios causing problems while exporting are:
- Incomplete import or export of Outlook 2010 PST file can remove accessibility of the file in Office 365 after transferring
- Saving Outlook 2010 exported PST file in a location affected with virus or bad sector can corrupt the file and importing the same file to Office 365 will block its accessibility
- Improper setup of Office 365 or software conflict after incorrect upgrade may refuse to display PST file in it
- While configuring transferred PST file on new Outlook Office 365 if any error occurs then it may cause inaccessibility of file
All the above mentioned instance will make the migrate process incomplete. To avoid such issues in manual ways of migrating Outlook 2010 to Office 365 version, it is recommended to use proficient third party utility to Move Outlook PST from 2020 to office 365.
Software to export Outlook 2010 PST file to Office 365:
Yodot Move Outlook PST application can perfectly migrate Outlook 2010 PST file to Office 365 on Windows OS. It can easily move all mail items like email folder, contacts, calendar, alerts, signature, rules, tasks, personal folder, etc. and profile setting of Outlook 2010 to Office 365. It is applicable on various versions of MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365 versions. Along with exporting Outlook attributes on same desktop or between two systems, it is also used to create entire backup of Outlook profile at desired interval of time. This application is compatible on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 OS based computers. Moreover, one need not worry about anything while migrating Outlook items because this software is made of user friendly and understandable GUI that clearly says everything.
Procedure to transfer PST file from Outlook 2010 to Office 365:
- Download and install Yodot Move Outlook PST utility on Windows desktop
- Run the tool with the help of on screen instruction
- Now click on 'Backup' option among given three options
- In next screen hit on 'Smart Backup' to take backup of entire PST file along with account setting or press 'Advanced Backup' option to choose selective attributes that need to be moved
- Save backup file on desired location on computer HDD
- If you are moving Outlook 2010 PST file to Office 365 on same system then upgrade the version and then run the tool
- If your exporting it to another computer, transfer this backup file onto new computer and run the program
- On main screen choose 'Migrate' option and select backup file that you already saved on system disk
- Now click on few Next buttons and move PST file on desired profile in Office 365
- Then open Office 365 and you will see configured imported items
- Do not import Outlook 2010 to Office 365 without holding correct backup of PST file
- Have complete knowledge on how to export Outlook manually before continuing with process