Shifting Outlook Rules
"I had kept certain set of rules and other attributes that I need to share it on my other system installed with similar Outlook application. Is it possible to import those rules to my other system without taking much trouble? I heard that the manual way is quite a lengthy one, is there any third party software that can be used to do the same?"
Rules! Rules are like they should be followed everywhere whether its a school, college or an office. What more, with advancement in technology, rules are being monitored even in almost all the applications. Say for example, your Outlook utility is equipped with loads of rules which the user can create for the specific profile and carry out the work accordingly. But, if you need to move out to a new system or need to upgrade your PC, you must secure rules and other attributes from Outlook tool on a safer destination.
How to back up all the rules and other Outlook attributes to safer a location without much headache? Experts rely on the one and only software called as Yodot Move Outlook PST program to move rules from one system to another or other version of Outlook. What it does is simply wonderful, once installed it works smoothly without making you to wait for long time. All the user needs to do is hit a few clicks and then all your Outlook rules are backed up and ready to be moved to a secure storage area. The most liked feature of Move Outlook PST program is that user can upgrade all Outlook data to newest version, i.e. Outlook 365. Support has been provided for this utility, such that it can be used on all Windows versions like Windows Server 2003,
2008, Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 10 respectively.
Procedure to be followed for moving Outlook rules from one system to other:
- Download and install Yodot Move Outlook PST software in your Windows system with the use of admin account
- Once the installation process gets completed, run the program using shortcut icon provided on desktop
- First, for moving your Outlook attribute, i.e. the rules, you need to back them up using the Backup option
- After you have backed them, then you need copy the same in other system and use the Restore option and then select the existing profile
- Follow proper instructions while installing the utility
- Always close Outlook tool when you need to run this program
- Keep in mind, you cannot move Outlook attributes from higher version to lower versions