How to Transfer Outlook 2007 to 2013?
“Hi, I need to transfer my Outlook PST file to another computer with Outlook 2013 version. I tried doing this without others help and ended up in corrupting imported PST file on second system. However, I have source file in healthy state and I want to know if there is any easy way to attain moving PST data from Outlook 2007 to 2013 without much difficulty. Thanks in advance.”
Yes, there are ways to transfer Outlook 2007 PST data to Outlook 2013 on same system or other system. One best way is to employ trustworthy tool that is capable of moving entire PTS data from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2013 without causing damage. Prior to knowing about right application, it is needful to understand why transferring Outlook data is necessary. Moving Outlook 2007 PST data becomes mandatory when user finds him/her self in situations like given below:
- Replacing old desktop with new computer installed with upgraded applications and OS
- Need to upgrade Outlook application from present version to latest version
- To reinstall or install Windows OS with clean installation process that removes everything on hard drive
- Moving from one desktop to another in an organization
When trying to move Outlook 2007 PST file in these instances, one may probably corrupt the file due to incorrect import and export operations like selecting wrong options or abruptly terminating Outlook application in between. These limitations can be overcome if user made use of third party Outlook PST transfer software.
Features of Outlook transfer software:
Yodot Move Outlook PST is the right tool to import PST data from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2013. This tool is capable of moving mail data including tasks, alerts, notes, rules, signature, calendar events, etc. with much ease. Along with mail attributes it can move complete account settings which is an added advantage. Users can import archive.pst file in outlook 2007, Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016.. Along with moving, this utility facilitates an option to create automatic backup of Outlook PST file with ‘Schedule’ option. One can use this multiple-functional program on Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Easy steps to transfer Outlook 2007 to 2013 PST:
- Download and install the program on your Windows system where Outlook 2007 is configured
- Run the utility and in main screen click on ‘Backup’ option
- Now to move complete PST data you simply click for ‘Smart Backup’ option
- If you wish to choose only selected attributes of PST that has to be moved, click on ‘Advance Backup’ option
- Further, choose a destination location and save the backup file
- Next, if you are transferring PST 2007 to upgraded Outlook 2013 on same system, upgrade the Outlook application and run this software again
- In case of importing Outlook 2007 PST file to another computer with Outlook 2013, install the same software on second computer and run it
- After running the software in required PC, select ‘Migrate’ option from main screen
- Then, choose the backup file that was recently created using this software and complete the process
- Open Outlook 2013 to see imported PST file in same folder structure as it was in Outlook 2007
- Make use of clean storage device while moving backup PST file between two PCs
- Install Outlook 2013 application without any errors before trying to move Outlook 2007 data into it