How to Transfer Outlook 2013 to New Computer?
“I bought a new computer and wanted to move entire Outlook 2013 PST file, which I have saved in old system. I don't know the exact procedure to migrate Outlook 2013 emails from inbox and it is not possible to copy mails in normal mode. If anyone has idea on how to transfer Outlook 2013 data to new desktop then please share it. Awaiting for reply!!!”
Outlook 2013 is widely used email client for laptop and PC users. Using Outlook, user can manage mail data easily with the absence of internet connectivity on system. User can export entire Outlook data using manual way with import and export options. Sometimes following improper method may not complete the task, it will end up in disaster like PST file corruption instead. To know exact method to import Outlook 2013 data to new computer, go through below section.
Scenarios responsible for corruption of Outlook 2013 PST file during transfer are:
- Occurrence of any unspecific error while moving emails from Outlook 2013 to new desktop can make data unreadable or damaged
- Intrusion of virus to Outlook 2013 PST file from where emails have been imported to new system can cause inaccessibility of file
- Improper configuration or transferring Outlook 2013 data onto another new computer might become important reason for inaccessibility of PST file
- Reinstalling Windows OS in incorrect pattern would damage PST file
All above mentioned situations can make migrating process incomplete leading to some issues. To avoid such instances, user can make use of reliable Outlook Migration tool to move emails from Outlook 2013 to new computer.
Tool to transfer Outlook 2013 data to new desktop:
Yodot Move Outlook PST software can aid user to export data from Outlook 2013 to new Windows operating system. User can follow on screen instructions to migrate emails, calendar events, attachments, Notes, Task, Rulers, Signature and other items of Outlook PST to transfer successfully. It can easily import entire PST file on various versions of MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and Office 365 versions, along with 2013. This application is compatible on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 OS based computer. It is user friendly and has understandable GUI that clearly explains everything about migrating Outlook 2013 data. Moreover, addition with exporting Outlook attributes between two computers or on same system, it can also backup complete Outlook profile at given interval of time.
Procedure to transfer Outlook 2013 file to new desktop:
- Download and install Yodot Move Outlook PST utility on Windows PC
- Run the tool with the help of given instructions
- fNow click on 'Backup' option among given three options
- In next screen hit on 'Smart Backup' option to take backup of entire PST file along with account settings or press 'Advanced Backup' option to choose selective attributes that need to be imported
- Save backup file on desired location in system hard drive
- If you are importing Outlook PST attributes on same desktop then upgrade the version and then run the tool
- If you are importing to another computer, transfer this backup file onto new computer and run the software
- On main screen select 'Migrate' option and choose backup file that you already saved on system disk
- Now click on few Next buttons and move PST attributes to desired profile in Outlook 2013
- Then open Outlook 2013 and you will see neatly configured PST file
- Before pursuing with manual procedure of exporting Outlook 2013 data, have complete knowledge about it
- Take backup of Outlook PST file regularly to avoid data loss