Fix “Could Not Initialize Photoshop- Not Enough Memory” issue
“Hi, My Adobe Photoshop application keeps screening an error which states: “could not complete your request because there is not enough memory [RAM]”. I am fed up of this error. Can somebody please guide me to resolve it? Thanks in advance”
Procedure to resolve issue:
Don’t stress yourself more regarding this error. Follow the simplest method illustrated below to easily resolve not enough memory to open file error in Adobe Photoshop application.
- Open Adobe Photoshop application
- In Main menu select Edit option
- Click on Preference tab
- Then click on Performance
- With help of slider set Photoshop memory usage to 1504 OR to 100%
- Then click on OK button
How to avoid the issue in future?
Adobe Photoshop is a potent application which entails more memory. Hence it is wiser to have more RAM. Also, memory will be exercised based on format of file which you are working. If Photoshop is out of memory then you need to extend RAM. Minimum 1.5 GB of RAM is required by Adobe Photoshop based on how much you work on file. If several files are opened, more RAM will be used. So it is suggested to close them and work on single file at once.
In case while working on PSD file you did face this error and as a result, your files are damaged then you can easily repair psd files by using Yodot PSD repair utility.
Efficient way to fix Photoshop files:
Yodot presents the most powerful application to fix severely damaged and corrupted Photoshop files such as PSD and PDD. You can take help of this potent utility in fixing files of all Adobe Photoshop versions like 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, CS, CS1, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC. You can witness capability of this robust tool both on Windows as well as Mac machines running on various OS including recent. It supports repair of Photoshop files which has different color modes and even large sized files. It can fix all errors with PSD files including error Photoshop file may be truncated or incomplete, unexpected end of file error, Photoshop cannot save file more than 2GB, error not a valid Photoshop document, Photoshop not enough memory t save, etc.
Step by step process to repair Photoshop files with help of Yodot:
Follow this step by step guidance to fix your PSD files easily.
- Run Yodot PSD Repair application
- By clicking on Browse button select Photoshop file which is damaged because of Not enough memory error
- Click on Repair button to start fixing process
- View fixed file by clicking Preview tab
- Save your healthy Photoshop file to a safe location
- All other applications must be closed while using Photoshop application, especially when you apply filters.