Repairing RAR File after Download Error
WinRAR application is used to generate RAR files, which include several files inside a single folder and stores the entire data in a box like container which looks like something is packed. As RAR files save different file formats they are also called as file tumbler, where data is stored in compressed format. The main purpose of saving files in RAR extension is that we can compress the data and reduce the memory space used; RAR file formats are the most common ones that are used for sending attached information over internet. But, there are possibilities of your RAR files being corrupted as a result of which they generate errors when the user tries to access them.
To know the best way to fix the errors on RAR file, install effective RAR repair application which easily repairs and restores data present in RAR file within a minimum amount of time. The most common reasons that generate errors in RAR files are as mentioned below and a brief about fixing download error in RAR files is discussed after that.
Some of the errors that keep occurring on RAR files are:
- CRC error
- Unexpected end of Archive
- Broken RAR file
- No files to extract
- Invalid RAR file
- Download error etc
Why this download error does keeps happening on RAR files?
There are various errors that occur on the RAR files as mentioned above and one among them is download error. This download error occurs on the RAR file as a result of sudden internet breakdown or abrupt system shutdown, when the user is downloading respective RAR file on his system. As a result of which the particular RAR files get incompletely downloaded and generate error when user tries to extract files from downloaded RAR file.
About RAR Repair Utility?
Professional RAR repair utility like Yodot RAR Repair is most commonly used software to renovate and retrieve data saved in corrupt RAR file. This RAR repair application is easy to install and has simple graphical user interface to help users to fix and restore files in the individual RAR archive on their own. Apart from download error, this utility can easily fix RAR files that have been damaged due to CRC error, extraction error, disk error, virus infection and so on. Yodot RAR Repair is easily installable on computers and laptops running on Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 and supports RAR application versions namely WinRAR 2.00, WinRAR 2.90, WinRAR 3.50, WinRAR 3.70, WinRAR 3.80, WinRAR 3.90, WinRAR 4.00.
Simple steps to Fix RAR download error on Windows OS:
- Download and install Yodot RAR Repair software to your Windows computer by logging in as local system administrator
- Launch the application from desktop and follow the instructions provided on the main screen
- Click on “Browse” button to select RAR file that is corrupted
- Initiate the repair process by clicking on the Repair button
- The progress bar present on the next screen will show you the progress of the repair
- After completion of repair process, this program shows all the folders and files from the corrupt RAR file
- Browse for the desired location to save the respective repaired RAR file
- Keep a backup of the RAR file before performing the repair process
- Install good download manager to avoid interruption of the download process
- Have your system installed with good antivirus program to prevent virus infection to the computer