How to Fix WinRAR Not Working on Windows 8.1?
"Is there any way to repair my RAR file that is not working on Windows 8.1 system? I copied the file from my pen drive to Windows 8.1 PC, but when I tried to extract the files present in the RAR archive, I got an error message stating file is corrupted and cannot be accessed. Please someone help me in this regard? Thanks a lot!"
What comes to mind when we think about RAR? Well, it is a single container that provides storage access to all files and folders. The best feature about this file is, you can reduce file size considerably saving valuable amount of disk space. But, what if after compressing data in RAR files, they refuse to open up? Well, not to worry, fixing RAR file that is not working on Windows 8.1 system can be carried out with ultimate RAR repair utility.
View on Yodot RAR Repair application:
A tool for repair as well as recovery of data from RAR file is Yodot RAR Repair program. Yodot RAR Repair utility is designed with best user interface which makes sure that you can easily fix corrupt RAR file which is not working on Windows 8.1. By making use of advanced scanning mechanism, it can effectively mend RAR file that has been a victim of worst case scenarios. Simple installation process of this utility can be carried out on different versions of Windows operating systems like Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 respectively.
Once your RAR file is repaired, get to know some of the scenarios that can lead to corruption of RAR file. This will help you to overcome any corruption issue in future
- Sudden internet breakdown when RAR file is being downloaded
- Extracting RAR file using inappropriate third party tools
- Severe file system corruption on drive where RAR file is saved
Simple steps to know how to fix WinRAR that is not working on Windows 8.1:
- Download and install Yodot RAR Repair application in the system by logging in as local system admin
- Once the installation process gets completed, user can view shortcut icon on desktop
- Run the program and from main screen of utility click on Browse button to select corrupt WinRAR file
- As soon as WinRAR file has been selected, hit on Repair button to initiate repair process
- With help of progress bar provided in the next screen, user can view fixing process that is being carried out
- Upon completion of repair, user can view list of files present in corrupt WinRAR file on Windows 8.1
- Make sure you update your antivirus protection on regular basis
- Maintain proper network connection RAR files are downloaded from internet
- Secure backup copies of RAR archives on more than one destination