Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Get Back Clutter Folder in Outlook?
“Hi!! Somebody help me to come out of this problem. While I am trying to access my PST file it shows different kind of errors. These errors might have occurred due to PST file corruption. The problem rose as I had not maintained any backup of entire PST file that includes “Clutter Folder” with the notion that this folder is not useful for me, but I was unaware that few of my legitimate emails had moved to the same Now, my question is how to recover Clutter folder from inaccessible PST file? Thanks in advance!!!”
Clutter folder is a feature in Outlook designed to separate low priority messages from Inbox. This feature will help you to save time when you scan for important messages. It will filter messages based on past behaviour (it filters out type of messages that you usually do not respond or ignore (based on your reading habit). Most of the time the emails in clutter folder are related to advertisement mails of mailing lists.
To utilize this Clutter folder feature you need to turn on the clutter option in Outlook Web App. To do so, you need to follow below steps:
Sign into Outlook Web App-> Click on App launcher -> Select mail-> go to Settings -> Options-> Mail-> Automating Processing-> Clutter-> Choose separate Items identified as Clutter option->then, Click on Save If you want to turn off clutter, then select the option “Don’t separate items identified as Clutter”
Conversely, as said above, sometimes important mail may move to Clutter folder. And in case at the same time if PST file is corrupted, then you may face great challenges to find important emails in your backup. Most of the time PST file may get corrupted in below listed cases:
- Inappropriate update of OS or Outlook in computer
- Incorrect Outlook configuration or missing of any setting file
- If you send or receive mails even after PST file memory become full, then it gets damaged
- Applying wrong settings while archiving PST file attributes
- PST file is infected with severe virus
How to recover Clutter folder from damaged Outlook PST file?
Use Yodot Outlook PST Repair software to restore Clutter folder from inaccessible PST file. Addition to Clutter folder, it can retrieve other attributes of PST file such as calendar items, personal folders, tasks, notes and journals etc on Windows system. Apart from this, it can retrieve deleted Outlook 2003 Contacts folder, mail folders and attachments on Windows system. Additionally, this utility has the capacity to get back encrypted and password protected Outlook data files. The user friendly interface of this application makes you to operate it easily even without prior knowledge. It supports all versions of Outlook such as 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. It is compatible to run on various versions of Windows OS like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008).
Procedure to restore Clutter folder in Outlook:
- At first ,install Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility on Windows system
- Then, run installed tool and start recovery process
- First, it will display three options like “Open PST File”, “Find PST File”, “Select Outlook Profile”
- From them, choose “Open PST File” if you know exact path of PST file or select “Find PST File” to search PST file in hard disk or else click on “Select Outlook Profile” option if you have multiple Outlook profiles
- Then, select Outlook PST file from where you need to extract Clutter folder
- Next, choose suitable scanning method from “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and browse for the destination path to store recovered Clutter folder
- Follow proper method while upgrading / migrating Outlook
- Do correct configuration while creating Outlook account
- Carefully repair damaged PST file, otherwise it may cause permanent data loss
- Regularly update antivirus software in system