Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix 080042108 Error in Microsoft Outlook
“Help me!!! I was receiving an error message with code i.e “Sending error message (080042108) the operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMPT) server”. And my emails are not sending / receiving, I spent some hours to figure out what was happened to my Microsoft Outlook, but it was mystery for me. Now, I am unable to perform any tasks including accessing or storing data, replying or forwarding emails etc on MS Outlook. Suggest me an appropriate way to fix Outlook error 0x080042108.”
Microsoft Outlook is a popular email client used by both professional and normal users. It provides many unique features, but you may face some obstacles due to your bad manners towards the Outlook application. The most common error faced by MS Outlook users is 0x80042108. This Outlook error can arise in different situations such as: while opening Outlook application, performing some operations or saving data on Outlook PST file etc due to some software conflicts or human error.
You might get the Microsoft Outlook error code 0x80042108 due to following reasons:
- The main reason of this error is a confliction between Microsoft Outlook and antivirus application which have an “email scanner”by default. It checks for viruses attached with every e-mail as you send/receive
- In some scenarios incorrect system configurations, wrong registry settings might become cause for Outlook 0x080042108 error
- Improper updation or interruption while upgrading Microsoft Outlook application may one of the problem for this error message
- Outlook PST files get corrupt or damaged after it exceeds fixed file size or due to virus or malware attack. In such scenarios you may receive Outlook error 0x080042108
Resolution methods to fix the Outlook error 0x80042108:
- Sometimes, it is suggested just to restart the system in order to get rid over this error message
- Microsoft Outlook application provides free inbuilt repair utility called Inbox repair tool i.e. Scanpst.exe that can be used to mend the Outlook PST error code 0x80042108 and other related issues
- You can resolve the problem using Registry cleaners
Moreover, in some awkward scenarios, you might unaware about the reasons for Outlook error code 080042108. Sometimes you may fail to fix that error message by using above mentioned methods or you might feel difficult to mend the problem. In such scenarios, your Outlook PST file may corrupt further and throw you at end of the problem. In order to overcome all of the above mentioned difficulties, you can make use of appropriate PST repair software called Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool.
Yodot Outlook PST Repair application is an advanced Outlook repair utility that provides simple instructions to fix 0x080042108 Outlook errors. Therefore, you will not face any difficulties to use this application on Windows PC. It supports repairing or fixing any problem regarding PST files belong to various editions of Microsoft Outlook such as Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010. This tool facilitates you to repair and create a new Outlook PST file without disturbing its original contents on Windows system. In addition you can also fix corrupted, encrypted and password protected Outlook PST files.
Steps to fix Outlook 080042108 error:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair application and install the repair tool to your Windows system
- Once installation process completed, launch the software and follow the main screen instruction
- You will find main screen with three option “Find PST File” or “Open PST File” or “Outlook Profile” options. Select the options as per your requirement
- Choose “Open PST file” option to browse for the corrupt PST file
- Or select “Find PST File” option to search for your Outlook PST file
- Or use “Outlook Profile” option to pick a particular Outlook profile, if you are having multiple Outlook accounts
- After the selecting PST file, choose the appropriate scanning technique
- Choose “Normal Scan” option to fix Outlook PST file with minor corruption or choose “Smart Scan” option and click on “Repair” option to mend PST file with severe damage due to 0x080042108 Outlook error
- The software starts the repair process, after completion the application displays the rescued entities of Outlook PST file
Dos and Don’ts:
- Prefer to backup your Outlook PST file, while upgrading Microsoft Outlook version
- Do not terminate the MS Outlook when send/receive or some other tasks are in progress
- Always try to update your antivirus application that act as a barrier to harmful viruses