Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
JPEG Image Recovery
Are you a professional photographer who has lost hundreds of your JPEG photos from one of your recent photo collection? Are you looking for a solution to get back those files without missing a single one? Well, just relax! We are here to help you out. But before proceed further let us first understand what is JPG / JPEG photo file.
Almost every other person owns a digital camera or a similar device for taking pictures. It is true that you dont need film anymore to take photos as earlier. So, nowadays cameras stores pictures in image file formats; one of them is JPEG. JPEG is one of the most popular image file format that is because it makes use of lossy compression technique. Also JPEG is one of the image file formats which is supported on the World Wide Web, usually with the file extension of ".jpg".
Even though people take plenty of measures in protecting their photos, but some or the other time; they end up losing their precious memories. It could be accidental deletion, loss or even formatting of your storage media where images are stored.
What are the reasons where in you end up losing your JPG photos?
- Formatting the device containing JPG images: Sometimes when you connect your external drive to the computer, it displays an Error Message like “Drive E: is not formatted, do you wish to format it” If you clicked on “Yes” option then entire drive will be formatted
- Accidental formatting: Most cameras provide “format option”. While searching something in your camera if you clicked on “Format” option then all the photos along with the important one will be deleted and results in loss of photos
- Wrong Usage: Using the same card on different cameras or on different computers, leads to either formatting of the memory card or file system corruption resulting in severe data loss
- Accidental deletion: You may accidentally delete JPG image files from the camera by selecting "Delete All" option while previewing them or you may delete it by using Shift + Delete keys from your computer hard drive
- Inaccessible files: Sometimes when your drive has stored large amount of data or photos, but the system shows it as empty. So, in such situations, error message appears notifying that you can’t access the files or images that are present on that drive
What if such situations visit you without any preparation? Often people are forced to believe that, those pictures can never be recovered and they have lost them permanently. But now, this no longer holds true and you can have a reason to smile as Yodot Photo Recovery software can help you in getting back your JPG photos.
Brief introduction about the software
Yodot Photo Recovery software is a useful software for recovering deleted / lost JPG files from hard disk, memory cards or other media storage devices. This application has a simple, easy to use and step-by-step user interface that lets you recover images within few minutes. It can be used to recover files from variety of media storage devices like digital cameras, hard drives, flash cards and mobile phones. It also allows previewing of photos before recovery and a also assist you to search for particular files. This software is inexpensive and everyone can afford it easily.
Follow the easy Recovery steps
- Connect external storage device to your computer by making use of card reader
- Download Yodot Photo Recovery software and install it to your computer
- Wait till installation and once it gets installed run the software to start the recovery process
- On the window you will find two main options namely “Deleted Photo Recovery” and Lost Photo Recovery”
- Select any one option out of the two
- Once you select the option, the software displays the drives that are present in your computer including the external storage device
- Select the drive from which recovery can be done. The software starts scanning and shows the files that are present in the drive
- You can enter the file type in the search box to find the JPG file
- After selection, click on “Next” option
- The software scans and display all the JPG files present that are recoverable
- Preview the files prior to saving
- Finally select a secured location on your computer to save the recovered JPG files
- Do not save the recovered JPG files in the place where the lost JPG were saved before, otherwise you will lose them forever
- Try to keep backup of your JPEG images, so that you can easily restore it; in case of any data loss situation
- Never eject external storage devices from your computer in-between data transfer