Repair your damaged or corrupted DivX files easily with Yodot...
- Features And Scenarios
- System Requirements
- For Mac Screenshots
- For Windows Screenshots
Among the video files, AVI (Audio Video Interleave) is of the primary video file format supported by many digital gadgets. AVI file format contains of both the audio and video data in a single file. However, it often happens that AVI files stored on system or downloaded from the internet gets corrupt and remain in broken state. Media player cannot play such incomplete or corrupt AVI video files and pops up error messages when you try to play them.
If you want to make your videos playable again, then you need to fix them first with the help of perfect AVI file repair software. One such tool that can be used in this case is Yodot Video Repair. It has got all qualities to repair AVI, XVID and DIVX file successfully on Windows and Mac operating systems. This software is able to detect errors and successfully fix AVI file, no matter how simple or complex the corruption scenario is. The steps involved are so simple that any user will be able to complete AVI file repair process on their own.
Steps to use Yodot AVI Repair to fix AVI files?
- Download Yodot AVI Repair software to your Windows or Mac OS
- Install and then run the application by following the simple instructions shown on screen
- The main window ask you to browse the AVI file which is corrupted or damaged
- Browse the corrupt AVI file that you want to repair
- The software starts repairing selected AVI file
- As soon as the repair process gets completed, it shows the result along with the file description
- Now, preview the repaired AVI file to confirm successful repair
- At last save repaired AVI video file in a desired location
Why Yodot AVI Repair Software?
|Repair Video Files||
|Easy to Use||
|Free Demo Version||
How AVI Files Gets Corrupt?
- Insufficient Memory: Sometimes the device in which you are recording your video files might have low memory space. You may have not noticed it and continue recording video, which in turn result in corruption
- Codec Issues: AVI files are stored in different Codec formats. Codec structure can get damaged due to power failure or other interruptions while playing or transferring AVI file, leaving video file in corrupt state
- Bad Sectors: There is possibility of AVI files getting corrupted if the storage drive on which you saved AVI files contains bad sectors
- Power Surge: AVI files can damaged if there is sudden fluctuation in power while watching or transferring videos from one storage media to another
Share your thoughts