“Hey All, I have some audio recordings on my SD card that are no more visible; I connected SD card to different devices but didn’t find audio files. Suggest me what should I do to recover those audio files from SD card. Also I haven’t saved any new data to the SD card. Currently I have Macintosh computer”.
With the extreme use of SD cards in different media gadgets like cameras, Smartphones, music players, audio recorders, etc. loss of files has become a common issue. In above discussed scenario, user has done a good job as user is conscious about very important step and hasn’t saved any data to SD card further. This is the first and foremost step to stop overwriting of audio files on SD card. Now, what user needs to do to recover audio files from SD card is to use reputed audio file recovery software for Mac system. If you are also experiencing same problem and want to get back your audio files from SD card on Mac computer, just go through this page. Before you move ahead to perform audio file recovery from SD card, look at following things:
- You won’t be able to access your audio files if the SD card gets inaccessible after file system corruption
- Accidental deletion of audio files from SD card when it is connected to Mac system is a commonly made mistake by users
- After receiving format error, users attempt to format SD card and subsequently erases all files from their memory card including crucial audio files
- Audio files on SD card may become invisible due to sudden ejection of card during read / write operation
Audio file recovery software for Mac
Mac Photo Recovery software is a versatile program that ensures risk free and easy retrieval of audio files such as .amr, .mp3, .wav, .aac, mp4, aif, midi, alac, m4a, m4b, ra, aifc, mpc, vox, gsm, etc from SD card. This is user friendly wizard that offers many comprehensive features to recover deleted or lost audio files, videos, photos and other multimedia files from corrupted, damaged, formatted or inaccessible SD cards, xD, CF, MMC, microSD, SDHC, SDXC and other memory card types. Also, you can employ this utility to recover audio files from iPod, pen drives, music players, external hard drive, Mac internal hard drives or SSDs and other removable storage devices. It can perform audio file recovery from SD card on all desktop and laptop installed with Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks OS versions.
Steps to use this software to restore audio files from SD card on Mac?
- Connect the SD card to a healthy Mac computer and download Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software
- Launch the setup to complete installation process and continue to audio file recovery process
- Once you run the application, main wizard will be displayed with two advanced options namely “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Here you can choose an option as per the requirement. After you select photo recovery option, the software shows all storage drives that are present in your Mac system
- Select externally connected SD card from which you want to recover audio files
- The utility now begin scanning the SD card and lists out the files that are restored from SD memory card
- Choose audio files that you need to bring back and take preview of any selected audio file
- At last, select any storage location; except the same SD card on your Mac computer and save all recovered audio files
Points to Remember!
- Do not save any new file onto SD card after you encounter data loss
- Maintain backup of all essential audio files on your Mac computer hard drive
- Don’t eject SD card when transferring or playing audio files directly from the card