Canon is one of the popular brands of digital cameras in present world. You can capture high clarity images using Canon digital camera. Apart from inbuilt internal storage space, it can use various types of memory cards (CF card, XD card, SD card, SDHC card, etc) as secondary storage device. As these digital gadgets have simple internal architecture, there are more possibilities for complete removal of pictures or videos from these portable devices.
In order to enlighten about photo deletion from Canon camera, let us discuss a scenario. Assume, you have captured and stored plenty of photos in Canon camera. While previewing them unintentionally you selected “Delete All” option on Canon digicam. This kind of situations have proven how disgusting as well as depressing it is to delete entire picture files that were preserved from long time in that Canon camera. If you have deleted any precious snaps on your Canon camera, then you might have thought about how to get back deleted photos from Canon camera? Don’t worry!! Read the complete article thoroughly.
Let us first discuss some other reasons for deletion of pictures from Canon camera:
- Sometimes you might end up in formatting your Canon digital camera’s memory card accidentally by selecting the “Format” option on your camera. This leads to deletion of complete data including your cherished pictures from Canon camera
- User may delete image files while trying to move them from Canon camera to Macintosh machine or any other devices
- Sometimes it may happen that you press delete option unintentionally after selecting set of photos in Canon camera, this lead to long-lasting deletion of your priceless images files
- When you use Canon camera’s memory cards in virus infected devices, then there is possibility of virus or malware attack to that storage media. These harmful external threats may delete photos from the camera’s memory card without your notice
Whenever you situate in scenarios as mentioned above, you might be unable to retrieve deleted photos manually. As digital gadgets like cameras, mobile phones, etc do not offer any option to restore deleted files, you will find difficulty in restoring removed files from these devices. If you have erased beloved pictures from Canon camera on Mac system, then go for reliable picture recovery software like Yodot Mac Photo Recovery utility.
Canon photo recovery software:
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software can get back unintentionally deleted pictures from Canon camera within few simple steps on Mac system. It has built-in search algorithms, which proficiently identifies all deleted pictures from Canon digital camera. Addition to Canon, this is even friendly with other brands of cameras like Sony, Olympus, Nikon, Samsung, etc. It efficiently extracts multimedia files including audio files, video files and others. This utility is best to use as it ideally supports all Mac operating system such as Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
Get back your deleted photos from Canon camera by following these steps:
- Connect your Canon digital camera to a Mac computer with USB cable
- Download Yodot Mac Photo Recovery application and install it to that Mac system
- Setup the utility and follow to the main screen directives
- From first screen select “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to rescue deleted images from your Canon camera
- The program displays all the drives associated with the computer
- Choose the drive that represents your Canon camera and click on “Next” button
- The software scans entire drive and displays all the deleted pictures from it
- Select the photo files from the list of recovered files and you can also preview the pictures by using “Preview” option
- At last save regained images to your desired destination location on Mac system, but not to the same Canon camera
- Avoid capturing images or recording videos on Canon camera after deleting pictures, in order to evade data overwriting
- Backup your beloved pictures on system or any other storage devices
- Keep away from improper tasks like using the Canon camera when it is running in low battery, abrupt removal of camera’s memory card, etc