How to Repair WinRAR Files?
Are you worried as your vital WinRAR files are corrupted? No need to worry! Compressing large number of files into RAR format is the reliable technique to reduce the space in disk. Sometimes while compressing large amount of files, they get damaged. However, few times corrupted RAR files can be recovered. But, if the corruption level is maximum then complete information can get damaged.
There are plenty of situations where WinRAR files may get corrupt. Some common scenarios are listed below:
Case1: “Hi, memory space was less on my desktop, so I compressed many files to WinRAR archive. Now when I tried extract RAR file, it is not opening. I don't know what went wrong with WinRAR files. I need those files back at any cost. Please suggest me any way to fix this issue. Thanks!”
Case2: “Is there any way to repair WinRAR file that is not opening on Windows PC? I transferred RAR files from external device to computer, when I tried to extract WinRAR file, I got an error message saying file is corrupted and cannot be accessed. Can anyone kindly help me to resolve this WinRAR error and extract content from it?”
Case3: “I have saved few WinRAR files on shared network to make it available for other desktops in network. Today, I tried to extract the content of WinRAR archive, but got an error stating 'this file could not be found'. I verified the path either and still getting the same error. How to fix it?”
If you face any of the above mentioned scenario, no need to panic; because by using inbuilt repair tool you can easily fix corrupted or inaccessible WinRAR files. Sometimes the inbuilt tool fails to repair highly corrupted archive files, in such circumstances, a backup will help you to beat the data loss. Even if you don't possess backup, no need to annoy. WinRAR file corruption issues can be resolved with reliable WinRAR repair tool which is easily available over internet.
Absolute software for WinRAR repair:
Yodot RAR Repair tool can fix WinRAR archive files on various versions of Windows operating system. It is designed with read only feature, thus it does not modify RAR file during scanning process. This program is compatible to fix and extract RAR file on Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 computers. It can fix any kind of errors displaying as RAR file read error, WinRAR file is not working, RAR file checksum error, RAR file to long error and many more. Along with fixing error, this tool has ability to mend RAR file which is broken, corrupted, partially downloaded or invalid. It can repairs corrupt RAR file and retrieves all compressed files present in it. It can mend damaged RAR file of any size and even fix password protected archives. Other than RAR archive, Yodot also helps in fixing WinZIP files with excellent accuracy.
Steps to fix WinRAR files:
- Click here to download Yodot RAR Repair software on Window PC
- Install and launch the software by logging in as local administrator
- On main screen, browse for required WinRAR file using Browse option
- And press on Repair option to initiate with scanning process
- Next screen displays the status of scanning process via progress bar
- After finishing with repair process, you can view fixed WinRAR file and its contents
- later select for destination location to store repaired WinRAR file
- Use Save option and store the repaired RAR file on Windows computer
- Use accurate application to extract contents from WinRAR archive
- Avoid interruption while downloading WinRAR file on internet
- Backup essential WinRAR files on multiple storage devices / drive