Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Send Receive Error after Moving Outlook 2010 PST File
“Hi all, I recently moved Outlook 2010 PST file on my computer to the new system. After moving, it is not working properly. I am getting Send/Receive error when trying to send a mail. Even mails are not being received at my end. Also I do not have my old computer from which I had moved that PST file. Therefore, I should make this PST file to work again. Please help me resolving Send Receive error shown by Outlook 2010 PST file. Thanks in advance...”
The above may be the situation in which Outlook 2010 PST file on your PC may not work and displays error message exactly like,
- 0x8004010F: Outlook data file cannot be accessed. or
- 0x8004010F: The operation failed. An object could not be found
The error occurs if there is no track of delivering folder for your email account. This can be solved by changing the delivering folder. This can be done by going to Email Account -> Change Folder then choosing the delivering folder. Sometimes it happens that the folder which you choose would not be saved this is because of a bug in Outlook. This can be solved by locating the default Outlook data file and creating a new Outlook account. This error message also occurs when you have not moved Outlook 2010 PST file properly from the source computer.
To avoid such errors, you should use third party software for backing up PST file to migrate to some other computer. You may have to move PST file from one computer to the other in case of selling your computer or lending the PC to others. If you have Outlook configured on your computer system and if it is actively being used by you, then you will have to move your Outlook PST file. Some part of Outlook 2010 PST file may go missing after moving it to another computer. Then PST file will not work as usual and you may incur great data loss. However, do not worry when your Outlook 2010 PST file doesn’t work properly and showing Send Receive error after moving PST file, then make use of apt Outlook PST file repair tool like Yodot Outlook PST Repair software resolve issue with your PST file.
Outlook 2010 PST files repair software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software helps you fix Outlook 2010 Send/Receive error after moving PST file. You can fix Outlook 2010 PST file that is not responding on startup or showing synchronization error, work offline error, failed to update headers and other errors on Outlook 2010 PST and OST file by using this application. This program is capable of repairing Outlook 2010 PST file and recovers all attributes from it; For instance, it can retrieve personal folders in Outlook 2010 that contains emails, attachments, notes, tasks, RSS feeds, etc. It supports repair of PST and OST file on Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions. This tool supports fixing Outlook data file on computers/notebooks running on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows 2008 operating systems.
Steps to fix Outlook 2010 Send Receive error after moving PST file:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your computer
- Install it and run on your PC on which Outlook 2010 PST file has to be repaired
- Select Outlook 2010 PST file which is displaying Send Receive error by browsing its location and click on “Next” to proceed
- Browse a location from next screen where the PST file would be saved after repairing Outlook 2010 PST file
- Select either “Smart Scan” or “Normal Scan” and click on “Repair” button
- Software starts scanning PST file and fixes the issues with it in few minutes
- View the items recovered from repaired Outlook 2010 PST file
- Go to the location where you would like to save repaired Outlook 2010 PST file and Save it
- Keep backup of Outlook 2010 PST file to restore its data in case of PST file corruption
- Always backup and migrate PST file to other computer using reliable third party software