Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Outlook 0x800ccc92 Error
“I am stuck with my Microsoft Outlook. From past week whenever I try to send or download any mail using my Outlook account, an error message saying “Receiving’ reported error (0x800ccc92): Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in your account properties. The server responded: - ERR invalid user names and password” appears on computer screen. Can anyone suggest me the right method to solve this issue?”
This type of error is faced by many Microsoft Outlook users on Windows systems. On encountering this error, users won’t be able to receive or send any mails from their Outlook account. Additionally, your data on Outlook becomes inaccessible / unreadable; Outlook may start to freeze unexpectedly and gradually stops responding.
What are the causes for error code 0x800ccc92 in Outlook PST file?
This error may usually when PST file gets corrupted due to incorrect Outlook configuration settings or when PST file crosses its fixed file size limit. Also, failure of POP3 and Protocol STMP in database server connection can cause this error message to display whenever you try to send or receive any mails using Outlook.
Many times improper synchronization between Outlook and server; usage of invalid username and password, abrupt closing of Outlook application, virus infection to .dll files of Outlook application and other irregularities in the system can all lead to occurrence of Outlook error code 0x800ccc92.
Solution to fix Microsoft Outlook 0x800cc92:
When you encounter this error message while opening / accessing Outlook PST file, then it is highly recommended to repair Outlook PST file. Before repairing the PST file you can also try with these handy suggestions:
- Cross check whether user ID and password that you entered is correct and re-enter it
- Try to log in to your account using Webmail and if succeeded in doing so, then change and update new password
When the above suggestions fails to resolve your problem, then try using accurate Outlook PST repair utilities. One of the best PST repair tool to fix Outlook 0x800cc92 error is Yodot Outlook PST Repair software. Making use of this utility will render a great help to solve this Outlook error 0x800ccc92 and access PST file data.
How can Yodot Outlook PST Repair solve this error?
Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool is well built with specially algorithms to ease the process of fixing corruption or errors in MS Outlook PST file. This tool is capable of repairing corrupted PST files of Microsoft Outlook with simple and advanced step-by-step repair process. Outlook error code 0x800ccc92 can be easily resolved using this utility on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and 2008 operating systems. You can mend broken PST file that is not responding Outlook PST due to any reason and irrespective of what error message you are getting while trying to access Outlook PST file.
Go through these steps to repair 0x800cc92 Outlook PST error:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your system
- Launch the software and you will come across a main screen having three options
- Select “Open PST File” option if you know the location of PST file
- Click “Find PST File”, if you want to search for the PST file on the system
- Go for “Select Outlook Profile” to select PST file from specific Outlook profile
- Next browse the destination path where you want to save the repaired PST file and select the type of scanning.
- Make your selection for scanning from “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and click on “Next”
- After scanning, the information of attributes present in the PST file will be displayed on software wizard
- Check the destination to view your repaired PST file
- Avoid abrupt termination of Outlook application and always close it using safe mode
- Protect the PST file from harmful viruses by using proper antivirus tool
- Always use valid user ID and password while attempting to send or receive emails on Outlook