“Hi!! Anyone have an idea about H264 video file recovery process? Two days back I attended one of my best friend’s marriage and I had taken the complete video of that moment. And I saved that video in H264 format in my Mac system. Later, some of my friends asked me to share that video. While sharing that video I deleted it without my knowledge. Even I don’t know how it is deleted. Please someone tell me how to recover H264 videos?”
H264 is a video compression file format also known as MPEG-4 AVC, developed to achieve high quality video in low bitrates. It is developed for both high definition systems such as Blue-ray, HD DVD and HDTV as well as low resolution portable devices such as Apple’s iPod, Sony’s PSP. The specialty of this video file format is it offers better quality at low file size. It offers similar video quality in the half size of the existing formats such as XviD, DivX, MPEG2 and MPEG-4.
Conversely, if the situation like above mentioned has occurred, then it cannot be handled by users. In such case the only solution to regain your lost or deleted H264 videos is using video recovery software. Various video file recovery tools are available to restore your lost or deleted H264 video file formats. For the best result you can select Yodot Mac Photo Recovery tool.
Software to recover H264 video files:
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery is the best software to recover H264 video files on Mac system. With best recovery algorithms, this software scan and retrieves deleted or lost H264 videos on Mac computer. In addition to H264 videos, this application also supports to restore various video file format such as AEPX, MPEG, MOV, AVI, M4V,MP4, AVS, RM, 3G2, 3GP etc. Along with videos, this tool can regain RAW images, Photos on Mac machine. Also, this program helps to regain H264 video from other storage media such as removable hard drive, iPod, USB flash drive, SSD and so on. Also, it assists to
retrieve deleted videos from JVC Everio Camcorder, Canon, Samsung VP-DX105, Insignia HD Camcorder and so on. It is compatible with all latest versions of Mac operating system such as Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard and Snow Leopard.
Procedure to restore H264 video files:
- Download and install Yodot Mac Photo Recovery program on Mac computer. Then, run the application in order to recover lost or deleted H264 video files on Mac system.
- First, from main screen you will get two options such as ‘Deleted Photo Recovery’ and ‘Lost Photo Recovery’
- Click on any option according to the H264 video file loss situation and then move to next step. After that, this tool will display list of volumes
- Select the volume from where you have to retrieve H264 video file
- In the next screen, mark H264 video file which you want to get back and initiate scanning process
- After completion of scanning process, you can select list of H264 video file in ‘Data View’ or ‘File Type View’
- Later, view H264 video file to check whether it is recovered properly or not and save them to desired location other than source location
- Back up your H264 video file collection to avoid data loss
- Avoid deleting H264 video files without checking properly
- Always install the updated antivirus protection to prevent virus attack on H264 video files