“Hi… By fault I have selected and deleted approximately 30 video files on Photo Booth application instead of few unwanted video files. I didn’t find those deleted Photo Booth video files in Mac Trash folder as well. I really don’t understand how to find my beloved Photo Booth video files, which include my memories. What should I do? Please anyone help me out! Your valuable solution is appreciateable! Many thanks in advance!”
Photo Booth application that includes entries of recorded videos / audios and captured photos from iSight or web camera on Macintosh machine. One can easily access video and other media files from Photo Booth, often in few situations user may tend to delete video files mistakenly from Photo Booth and feel bad for being so carelessness similarly as stated in above discussed scenario. If you deleted video using ‘X’ symbol in Photo Booth, then you can restore them using following command.
But this folder might not exist or it may be empty under normal operating conditions. In few unfortunate situations, Photo Booth videos may be removed or disappeared due to various factors like unintentionally formatting the Mac volume containing Photo Booth videos, corruption of Mac drives, interruptions while transferring Photo Booth videos from Mac system to other storage device, virus infection or logical error in Photo Booth, etc.
One and all know how frustrating it can be after deleting or losing beloved video files from Photo Booth. If you tried to restore missing or erased video clips and nothing comes into your hand, then don’t worry!!! It is highly possible to recover Photo Booth video files on Mac computer with the aid of proficient media file retrieval software such as Mac Photo Recovery software.
Photo Booth video file recovery software:
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery program is exclusively designed to retrieve deleted or lost Photo Booth video files on Macintosh machine. It can perform file signature scan and get back deleted or missing videos efficiently from Photo Booth on Mac system. This tool can rescue various formats of video files such as MOV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MPEG, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, RM, M4V, AVS, AEPX and many more. Along with recovering erased / lost video files, the utility also helps to restore when your Photo Booth pictures got deleted on Mac. It is also possible to regain lost or deleted music tracks, RAW images or any media files, documents from internal hard drive, portable hard drives, pen drives, memory cards, iPods and other storage drives on Mac system. This tool works well with Mac system installed with Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard and Leopard operating systems.
Steps to recover Photo Booth videos:
- Download Yodot Mac Photo Recovery tool and install to Mac system
- Open the installed program and stick to on-screen instructions
- Select “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to get back deleted Photo Booth video files or “Lost Photo Recovery” to restore lost video
- Then software scans and shows all volumes present on Macintosh
- Choose the Mac volume from where you want to regain Photo Booth video files
- Specify "Musc and Video" as file type
- View restored Photo Booth videos in “Data View” or “File Type View”
- Preview rescued Photo Booth video files before saving them
- Lastly browse desired location to save retrieved Photo Booth video files on Mac system or other storage devices
Note: Don’t save restored Photo Booth videos onto the same Mac volume from where it is recovered
- Frequently backup your desired Photo Booth video files on external storage devices
- Check twice or thrice before deleting Photo Booth videos on Mac system