Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Recover Moved Folder in Microsoft Outlook
“I have problem with some subfolders on my mailbox in Outlook. Recently while I was completely involved in categorizing and moving subfolders in Outlook, the application hanged out suddenly. When I re-launched it, I was unable to locate those moved subfolders in mailbox folder. If I go for "Search all subfolders folders" in my mailbox, it list outs only emails but not subfolders. I want all mails along with attachments categorized in respective subfolders. Please anyone suggest me an accurate process to locate moved folders in Outlook? Many thanks in advance!”
It seems it is quite easy to relocate Outlook personal folders or move subfolders to other folders in MS Outlook; but if you come across scenario mentioned above then you won’t look it as simple as you think. Because, human faults or logical errors that occur in an eye blink of time can change entire scenario in Outlook instantly. Continually or repeatedly moving folders may hang Outlook application and create ambiguous situation. Sometimes, unforeseen error notifications or sudden system shutdown while or after moving personal folders in Microsoft Outlook may result in loss of those folders.
Few simple tips to locate moved folders in Outlook:
- By expanding main folder using (+) symbol or arrows next to main folder, you can reveal moved folder
- Or select the ‘Go’ menu -> Select ‘Folders list’ option -> In dialog box that appears, you can locate moved folder in drop-down box -> Click on ‘Ok’ button. Then Outlook will open respective folder
In case you didn’t find moved folders in Outlook via above specified steps, then don’t worry! You can use suitable Outlook personal folder recovery application to locate missing moved folders in Microsoft Office Outlook.
Outlook personal folder recovery utility:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software is specialized in recovering lost moved folders in Outlook. This application can perform folder recovery with the assistance of advanced scanning technology. You can bring back missing inbox, sent Items, calendars, contacts, notes and various subfolders from Outlook PST file while moving. It has capability to regain folders lost or deleted even from encrypted, archived and password locked PST file in MS Outlook. Adding to moved Outlook folders, this tool can also recover lost Outlook email while moving in Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000 version of Microsoft Outlook. This tool is compatible with Windows system running with Windows 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 operating systems.
Steps to rescue moved folders in Outlook:
- Terminate Outlook application before executing lost folder recovery on Windows PC
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility and install it to Windows computer
- Open the program, you will find three key options from main screen which are “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Outlook Profile”
- Pick any of option and select Outlook PST file to find moved folders
- Then, this software allows select scanning techniques such as “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and ask you to browse destination location to save recovered personal folders of Outlook
- Subsequently click on “Repair” button to scan Outlook PST file
- Once scanning process gets over, the tool displays all missing Outlook PST file folders
- Try to backup PST file of Outlook frequently to avoid loss of essential personal folders
- Have clarity before moving subfolders to intended folders in MS Outlook