Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Retrieve Outbox Messages in Outlook
“Hello everyone, there is a problem with my Outlook. Whenever I try sending any new emails, it gets stuck in Outbox folder. Undo sending option isn’t working and I am not able to delete emails also. So I restarted the Outlook thinking everything would be fine. But, then emails just disappeared from Outlook. Can anyone suggest me how to recover Outlook Outbox messages?”
This scenario can occur with any Outlook user in which emails remain unsent in Outbox folder and cannot be retrieved back. This problem usually occurs in Outlook that is configured to work offline by creating OST file. When any emails are sent from Outlook in offline mode, then emails get stored in Outbox and they are sent when network gets connected. But if there are any troubles in the working of Outlook data file, then it might result in missing of unsent emails from Outbox in Outlook. Some of the possible reasons behind loss of Outlook Outbox messages include:
- Virus Intrusion: If Outlook is affected by harmful viruses, then it might empty messages from Outbox and from any other folder in Outlook; stating to loss of emails saved in Outbox
- Outlook Malfunctioning: Lack of resources to accomplish activities of Outlook can sometimes cause missing of messages from Outbox
- Unintentional Deletion: Accidental deletion of messages from Outlook Outbox folder due to user mistakes
Certainly, deleted or lost Outbox messages can be recovered easily if there is recent Backup of Outlook data file. If Backup is not created before writing unsent emails in Outbox, then one has to rely upon good third party Outlook messages recovery software. One such utility to bring back messages from Outlook Outbox is Yodot Outlook PST Repair software.
Software to retrieve messages from Outlook Outbox:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is amazing tool to regain messages, attachments, contacts, Journals, RSS feeds, calendar events and other attributes from Outlook data file. This software includes safe and secure scanning modules to fix as well as recover Outlook data file items without much trouble. It can restore emails that are shift deleted, missing or lost from Microsoft Outlook data files both PST and OST. It can even restore emails after Outlook crash, Outlook freeze or when Outlook hangs frequently. Also, it is capable of repairing severely corrupted Outlook mailbox created using MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions. One can use this utility to fix Outlook PST and OST file on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 OS based computers without much trouble.
Steps to recover Outlook Outbox messages:
- Download the software on to your Windows computer and install it
- Run the utility, main screen gets displayed with three options
- Click on ‘Open PST File’ to choose Outlook data file from its location on hard drive
- If Outlook data file location is unknown then click on ‘Find PST File’
- Else, if Outlook has many profiles, click on ‘Select Outlook Profile’ to choose appropriate data file
- After choosing Outlook data file, select the mode of scanning between Normal scan / Smart scan
- Then, mention the destination location where you wish to save recovered Outlook messages and other items and click next
- Software scans selected Outlook data file to get back all its items
- Look for the recovered emails in destination location
- Do not follow unknown methods while doing any activities on Outlook
- Always hold current backup of Outlook mailbox to avoid unexpected loss of Outlook data