Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Constant Crashing of Outlook 2016 and Access PST File Normally
Need help; I upgraded Outlook 2013 to 2016. Later when I tried to open Outlook 2016 on my PC it crashed and displayed error massage with 0xc0000409 exception code. I used Inbox Repair tool to fix the issue and restarted my computer. Again when I tried to open Outlook it got crashed second time and reported some add-ins issue. I disabled unnecessary add-ins and tried third time but my Outlook 2016 repeatedly crashed and does not open PST. I am really worried about this annoying problem; please anyone suggest me effective solution as soon as possible.
Outlook is a critical tool and sometimes add-ins can conflict or any local environment issues may lead to repeated Outlook crash. From the above description it is very clear that there is an issue either with unnecessary add-ins or PST files itself. So try to fix any problems caused by add-ins by running the Outlook application in safe mode with bellow steps:
- In search box type, Outlook.exe/safe on your computer
- When Outlook launches in safe mode, click File, then click Options and click on Add-Ins
- Choose COM add-ins then click on Go option
- Clear all the check boxes by clicking on it and click on OK
- Restart Outlook
If you fail to resolve crash and stability issues after performing above approach then PST file would be the culprit. Fortunately, there is an effective solution that helps you to repair Outlook PST that is leading to repeated application crash on MS Outlook 2016.
Here are simple instructions to implement Yodot utility:
- Get Yodot repair program and launch the tool
- On main screen, click on one option among “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile” to browse your PST file
- Further, click on “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan”
- Then, to select destination folder click on “Browse” button
- Next, click on “Repair” button to start repair process
- Software scans selected PST file and displays attentive message
- Later, you can preview contents of new healthy PST in same hierarchy and save it
- At the end import the fixed PST file to your Outlook
Know the features of Yodot utility:
This program has designed with powerful unique features to make repair process easier and successful. Along with Outlook 2016 it will repair PST file on various versions of MS Outlook such as 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013. In addition to fixing PST, it retrieves all of its attributes such as email, tasks, calendar, journals and so on. By the side of repairing PST, this tool can fix OST files without modifying any original data. It is compatible with various Windows operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Beneficiary note to avoid Outlook crashing problems:
- Apply Windows and Office updates regularly
- Close your Outlook application appropriately every time
- Evade occurrence of improper upgrade