How to Recover Files from Unreadable Hard Drive?
Sometimes, your hard disk drive gets corrupt severely, and becomes unreadable or unrecognized on Windows 10/8/7 due to various reasons. It's a huge loss for anyone, as the files stored in it cannot be accessed. No matter, whether it is your computer's internal hard drive or an external hard drive has become unrecognized by the OS, here you will find an easy solution to recover data from unreadable hard drive. Just keep reading to know how to recover files from unreadable hard drive..!
Hard disk drives can get corrupt and go unreadable due to several reasons. The most common ones include file system corruption, interruptions while formatting or reformatting the drive, incomplete formatting, severe virus infection, bad sectors, etc. Whatever may be the reason, at the end of the day, you will be in great loss, as you can't access your files stored in the drive. So, first safeguard all your data before fixing the issue, by recovering data from unreadable hard drive with Yodot Hard Drive Recovery tool.
The hard drive has just become unreadable; the files present in it are still intact in the same place. You can effectively get back the lost information from the respective hard disk by installing effective hard drive recovery tool in a healthy computer.
Why hard disk drives becomes unreadable?
- Unwanted interruption during the formatting or re-formatting partitions on hard drive can cause hard drive corruption and it can turn unreadable to user
- When the system is infected with virus/malware threats, there are chances hard drive corruption which eventually becomes unreadable
- Use of incompatible third party applications for creating, deleting or re-sizing existing partitions on your hard drive can make it unreadable
- Sudden loss of power when the hard drive is used for transferring of data can sometimes lead to file system corruption which in turn makes the hard drive unreadable
- Incomplete installation or reinstallation of operating system in the computer is also responsible for unreadable hard disk
Yodot Hard Drive Recovery Software to Recover Unreadable Hard Drive
Install HDD recovery tool in Windows computer and follow the simple steps to get back data from Unreadable hard drive. This application scans the entire hard drive and searches for data that is lost with the help of powerful scanning algorithm. Including the recovery of data from unreadable hard drive, you can also easily restore data from corrupted USB drive, missing, lost, formatted, reformatted and inaccessible partitions on USB drives on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and 2008 operating systems. If the user faces any problems in between the recovery process, the customer care support is always open for you to get the issue resolved.
Step-by-step guide to recover data from unreadable hard drive:
- First, connect your unreadable hard drive to a host system and download the recovery product on that system
- Install the tool in the computer by logging in as local system administrator
- As the installation process gets completed, you are provided with the shortcut icon on the desktop
- Launch the program and from the main screen of the tool click on Partition Recovery
- As soon as this option is clicked you are taken to the next screen, where the list of drives present in the computer are shown
- Now, select your unreadable hard drive from where data has to be restored and proceed to selecting the file types that are to be recovered
- Now the scanning process takes place and the restored data is listed in “File Type View” and “Data View”
- Browse for the required destination location where you want to save complete retrieved data
Things to Remember:
- Install good antivirus application in the system to prevent virus infection
- Regularly back up data to external hard drive
- Follow proper procedure during OS installation process