“Hi all, I wanted to share few documents with my client. So, I composed an email, attached files and clicked “To” button to select the recipient. But, the error “Unable to complete the operation, a fatal error has occurred in Outlook” popped up, instead of contacts list. Later, Outlook restarted and sent an error report. This is happening over and over again regardless of how many times I restart Outlook. So, I went to address book, copied all contacts into a separate file and deleted them from account. Then, I restarted Outlook with so much anticipation. Created new mail and hit “To” option. But, no use; I can see the same error. So, someone please help me”.
Generally, you may come across the message “unable to complete the operation a fatal error has occurred in Outlook”, while working with your files/mails. The error also prevents you from sending or receiving emails. The issue even curtails the system performance due to continuous restarts. If you don’t fix the error in-time then it may lead to serious issue like system freeze at start-up, BSOD, system or Outlook crash etc. So, let’s look at causes and fixes for the error.
It is difficult to go with precise solution as there are many factors, responsible for this error. So as for now, the only technique to resolve this problem is to try fixes until the error disappear.
Troubleshooting the error:
1. Look at your MS Outlook: Complete pending updates, remove unwanted Add-ins.
2. Windows Firewall: Sometimes Windows Firewall clogs Outlook application if it finds any security threats. So, set up your Firewall such that Outlook can use network.
3. Check your system: Run some effective tools and fix your system issues. Also, remove malicious files and programs.
4. Network and Account settings: Ensure that your system is into network (internet), and it is working fine. Also, verify everything is perfect in your profile (account) setting.
5. Upgrade/reinstall Outlook: Backup your entire Outlook data and reinstall the application. If, this fails to help then upgrade to the latest version of Outlook that your system supports.
6. System Restore: If, the error appeared after any recent modification to your system then accomplish system restore for previous point.
If, none of the above troubleshooting helps to resolve the issue and you are experiencing the problem only in specific Outlook profile then try Yodot PST Repair.
Yodot is the best way to opt when Outlook says 'unable to complete the operation a fatal error has occurred' due to corruptions in Outlook. Not just this, but the tool effectively fixes any issues of corrupted Outlook profile. No odds for damage or modification of affected file during repair process, as the application is fitted with read-only mechanism. This is an apt program for fixing issues of data files created by MS 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 Outlook versions. Any Windows user can employ Yodot software since it runs perfectly on all current editions of Window OS.
Configure the repaired PST file with your Outlook profile.
Resolve Outlook error code 10 while trying to connect Proxy Server on Windows computer by clicking here.
Read on this page to know the appropriate software to fix corrupted Outlook PST after CRC errors.
Read this page to know how cannot open Outlook PST file error can be fixed on Windows OS.
Continuously facing outlook error 0x8004210e upon sending/receiving message? Itâ€™s time to Stop them up!
12+Years Of Experience
100%Money Back Guarantee