Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair PST after Unknown Error Occurred in Outlook
Microsoft Office Outlook is a popular email client, mainly used to send, receive, read or delete email in Windows system. One might think it is simple to send or receive emails to / from Outlook with simple mouse clicks. But, it is not as simple as you observe, because in some instances your may feel difficulty in sending / receiving message in Outlook. There might be multiple factors, which directly or indirectly cause obstacles to perform simple tasks in Outlook.
If anything goes wrong in Outlook, then users observe error messages or error codes related to that issue. One of the most commonly occurred error message in Outlook is “An unknown error has occurred: 0x80040119” on Windows system. In such situations, despite of its efficiency Outlook might become inaccessible or sometimes Outlook terminates abruptly. This might results in PST file corruption. Let us discuss about reasons behind this error message:
- Improper internet connection
- Corrupt or heavy email attachments
- PST file exceeding its fixed file size limit
- Other reasons include virus attacks, software malfunction, invalid registry values, etc
Once Outlook PST is damaged or corrupted due to any of the above mentioned reasons, you will not be able to access its contents. Microsoft provides Inbox Repair Tool called Scanpst.exe to fix inaccessible PST files. However, with severe damage or PST file larger than 2GB file size, even Scanpst.exe tools fails to repair Outlook PST file. In such circumstance, you can take the help of Yodot Outlook PST Repair to fix Outlook PST file.
Software to fix an unknown error has occurred in Outlook:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software has interactive graphical user interface and advanced algorithms to fix PST file after unknown error has occurred in Outlook on Windows system. This tool repairs inaccessible or not responding Outlook PST file to reaccess Outlook components like emails, contacts, journals, attachments, tasks, notes, calendar items, sent items, personal folders etc. The application by default restores all the deleted emails and other Outlook items while repairing PST file. You can even fix Outlook displaying various error messages and password or encrypted PST file effectively. This tool supports PST file repair on various Windows OS including Windows 8, Window 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Serer 2008 and 2003.
Steps to repair PST after Unknown Error Has Occurred In Outlook:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST repair software on Windows system
- Launch the software and follow on screen instructions
- Form main screen you will find options such as “Find PST File”, “Open PST File” and “Select Outlook profile”
- Choose “Open PST file” option if you know the exact location of PST file /li>
- Select “Find PST file” option to locate the Outlook PST file
- Choose “Select Outlook profile” option to open the specified PST file if you have multiple Outlook accounts
- Select the appropriate scanning method; Next browse for the destination path to save repaired Outlook PST file and click “Repair”
- After software completes the repair process, you will be able to view the fixed Outlook PST file along with its Outlook items like mailbox, contacts, notes, tasks, journals, etc
- Regularly backup Outlook PST file in order be in safer side at the time of its corruption
- Do not complicate the errors occurring while sending or receiving emails by your unnecessary mouse clicks, wait for some time to resolve the issues
- Archive the Outlook email and personal folders in order to reduce the size of PST file when it is about to exceed its fixed size limit