Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Restore Disappeared Folders in Outlook
MS Outlook is a proficient email client that indeed provides diverse handy functionalities with ease. It is true that in beginning Microsoft Office Outlook works well, but as years roll on it may get sluggish. Overtime, Outlook data file i.e. PST file memory space will get filled up with plenty of emails, attachments, contacts, reminders, sent items, drafts, to-do list, notes, journals and other elements. In such situations, most of the user go for archiving Outlook PST file data, however when Outlook user proceed with improper steps to archive PST file, some of personal folders may get disappear. Also, inaccurate method of un-archiving PST file contents may leads to missing of few Outlook folders.
Even by the time when Outlook PST file is about to reach or exceeds its fixed file size limit, respective Outlook email account may show various abnormal behaviors. In such instants Outlook may display partial data or do not show set of personal folders and make user get tensed about their confidential personal information. Various personal folders may also get disappear in Outlook due to other reasons like virus attacks on PST file, Outlook application malfunction, conflicts between Outlook and its virus integrator, corrupt PST file, abrupt termination of Outlook while accessing it data, logical errors, inaccurate data synchronization process and many more factors.
It is highly possible to restore disappeared folders in Outlook, with the aid of an inbox repair utility i.e. Scanpst.exe that comes with Microsoft Suite. In case, unfortunately Scanptst.exe tool didn’t find missing folders in Outlook, then make use of accurate Outlook data recovery software for that purpose.
Disappeared Outlook folder recovery software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is a significant tool which resolves various issues in Outlook and find out disappeared Outlook folders on Windows computer. This program helps you in recovering all disappeared folders in Outlook such as mailbox folder, contacts list, journals folder, tasks, notes, calendar items and others. It has friendly user interface through which even a non-technical computer user can extract disappeared folders in MS Outlook. As name implies this tool can even repair corrupt PST file and restore lost or hidden personal folders in MS Outlook. Along with disappeared Outlook personal folders, you can also recover deleted mail folders in Outlook 2003, 2000, 2007 and 2010 Outlook versions. More to this, one can install and run this application on Windows laptop / desktop having Windows 8.1, 8, 7, 2008, 2003, XP and Vista operating systems.
Step by step procedure to recover disappeared folders in Outlook:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on Windows computer
- Launch installed software to start disappeared Outlook folder recovery process
- Choose any of the three options present in the main screen
- Select “Open PST file” option if you know the exact Outlook PST file location
- Use “Find PST file” option to locate PST file (or)
- Click on “Select Outlook profile” option to open particular PST file if you have multiple Outlook profiles
- Later, select appropriate scanning method such as “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and browse for destination path to save recovered Outlook folders and click “Repair”
- After application completes repair process, you will be able to view recovered Outlook folders
- Make use of a genuine and updated antivirus program to protect essential PST file from deadly viruses
- Backup Outlook PST file regularly in order to overcome above discussed data loss scenarios
- Do not exit Outlook application improperly and make sure it’s PST file size doesn’t exceed its file size limit