Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Lost Task Recovery from MS Outlook
“Hi, I have come across an unusual thing; when I opened my Outlook PST file, Tasks on it were missing. I do not know how tasks went missing from my Outlook profile all of a sudden. I had created and scheduled number of Tasks which I need back somehow. Please help me with solution to find lost Tasks from Microsoft Outlook. Thanks in advance…”
If you are not finding Tasks in Outlook PST file as given in above case, then you can try resetting Outlook view by going to ‘View’ and then click on reset views option. Still if you are unable to find lost Tasks on Outlook, then there might be something wrong with Outlook data file. From Outlook archive, you can retrieve Tasks lost in that case. If Tasks on Outlook were scheduled for future usage, then you will not find them in archive. If you have taken backup of Outlook data file, then you can recover lost Tasks on Outlook using it. You can even try restoring lost Tasks from Outlook OST file which had been saved on your computer. If nothing works for you to retrieve your lost Tasks from Outlook, then you start worrying. Outlook Tasks can get lost from PST file or whole Outlook data file only will not open sometimes due to Outlook PST file corruption. Scenarios in which Tasks get lost from Outlook data file are listed below:
- PST File Oversize: Outlook PST file can grow more than stipulated file size limit for storing data in it. If you do not bother to notice exceeding file size limit and take necessary steps when data piles up on it; you will lose access to tasks and other items on MS Outlook PST file
- Virus Infection: Virus, malware or spyware attacks may infect Microsoft Outlook data file and some attributes may be lost including Tasks from on Outlook PST file will not open
- Improper Compression: You should compress Outlook PST file to reduce its file size as only deleting data from Outlook will not be helpful. If you do not use proper compression technique, then Outlook PST file may get corrupted resulting in missing of important Tasks saved in it
- Sudden Power Failure: When power fails all of a sudden and Outlook application is still being used, then MS Outlook PST file may get damaged due to abrupt closure of Outlook profile resulting in loss of Tasks
There are many such situations in tasks may get lost or go missing from Outlook PST file. However, you can find lost Tasks on MS Outlook PST file after they are lost due to any reason or after Outlook data file corruption using Yodot Outlook PST Repair software.
Software to find lost Tasks on Outlook:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software helps you to recover Tasks from Outlook account after they get lost or after PST file corruption. This utility is capable to retrieve Tasks from Outlook PST and OST file. This program is able to get back not only Tasks, but other attributes from Outlook data file like contacts, calendar, mail, rss feeds, journals, attachments and other attributes from your computer. You can restore personal folders in Outlook data file in which you have stored customized emails from particular senders using this tool. It supports to retrieve lost Tasks from Outlook PST and OST file created using MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions. The application is compatible to work with Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 OS versions on your PCs.
Simple steps to recover lost Tasks from Outlook:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and install it on your computer
- Run installed tool and from main screen, select “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” or “Select Outlook Profile” to select PST file from which you need to recover lost Tasks
- After selecting Outlook PST file select “Next”. Then select “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” option
- Later browse a location where you want to save fixed PST file and click on “Repair”
- Software scans Outlook PST file and displays result in few minutes
- View recovered lost Tasks and other attributes from Outlook PST file
- If you want to view lost tasks recovered from Outlook PST file, then go to the location where you had directed it and import to open PST file
Things to Remember:
- Make a habit of backing up Outlook PST file and restore Tasks in case of loss or file corruption
- Keep away Outlook PST files from virus or malware threats using efficient antivirus software and avoid losing Tasks and other attributes from Outlook