Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Outlook Error Not Enough Memory to Complete This Operation
Are you facing error like not enough memory to perform this operation while accessing Microsoft Outlook? If yes, then go through this page to know about how to fix Outlook data file showing this error message.
Error: “There is not enough memory to perform the operation”
Outlook has many advanced features that users are still unknown to use. While trying to use such unknown functionalities on Outlook, user may encounter variety of error messages. One such error is, “Not enough memory to complete this operation”. This error message usually occurs with Outlook mailbox associated with Microsoft Exchange Servers.
This Outlook error message gets triggered frequently while performing actions like adding new contact to contact list, archiving mailbox items, adding a large file from particular document as email attachment, adding Global Address book to Contacts list on Server and many other times. This error message on Outlook appears when mailbox reaches the maximum file size limit and has insufficient memory to perform the tasks as mentioned above.
How to resolve Outlook error not enough memory to complete this operation?
This Outlook PST error can be fixed by carefully modifying registry file vales on your computer. But, editing registry values incorrectly may create serious problems. Hence, before changing the registry values backup the registry file and then proceed with these steps:
Open Start -> Click Run -> Type regedit -> Click OK. In the upcoming window, select registry subkey in this location HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem. Then click on Edit in tool bar -> Select new -> click on DWORD value. Then type ‘SharedMemMaxSize’ in the given box and click enter. Now, right-click on SharedMemMaxSize option and click on Modify. In the value box type 300000 with hexadecimal base -> click OK. Now go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Applications\Outlook then give the value data in SharedMemMaxSize as 300000 again. After finishing, go to File -> click Exit.
If this error is not fixed even after changing the registry values, then make use of superior third party PST repair utilities.
Best software to repair Microsoft Outlook error not enough memory:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the ultimate solution to resolve this Outlook error, there is not enough memory to complete this operation. Added with quick scanning process, the software scans the PST file for errors and repairs it securely without damaging the file further. This repair program supports to fix corrupted PST files created on Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions. This utility is built with excellent repair strategies to mend Outlook PST data file that shows various error messages due to CRC error, file header corruption, synchronization errors, damaged file, etc. on all Windows OS based computers like Windows 8, XP, Vista, 7, 2003 and 2008 versions.
Steps to repair Outlook PST file error:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your Windows system that holds PST file
- Click on the icon to install and launch the utility
- Main screen displays three options to select PST file as below
- 1. Open PST file – this option is required when exact location of PST file on the system is known
- 2. Find PST file – This option browses the system drive to find and select PST file
- 3. Select Outlook Profile – This option is used when Outlook has multiple profiles
- After selecting your required PST file, click on repair button
- The program starts to scan the file and fix the issues within the PST file
- After completion of repair process, the newly repaired file will be available for previewing
- Click on Preview button to view the PST file in Outlook interfaced display
- Then target a destination location and save the repaired PST file
- Keep backup of updated PST file in order to come out of critical Outlook errors
- Follow proper methods while performing any tasks with PST file
- Before the PST file reaches its maximum size limit and gets corrupt, make free space by deleting unwanted items from Outlook PST file