Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Audio file commonly known as music, are files which are used to play sound on all kinds of devices like computer, iPod, music player etc. Every day people receive these files in real time and they also listen to these files to ease tension and relax. There are many types of audio files available worldwide, they are identified by the file extension (which is the last three letters following the dot symbol). The most commonly used audio file formats are MP3 and WAV.
However, it is also common to lose these files due to accidental deletion or format, some of the main reasons are listed below:
- Removing a music file or an entire song collection by mistake
- Removing an entire music library using “Shift Delete” key combination, due to which it fails to get stored in the recycle bin
- Power failure while copying music files
- Virus infection on the audio file or folder
- Transfer error while moving audio files from one device to another
- Formatting the drive or device unintentionally which contained your music collection
- Other reasons also include OS reinstallation, OS crash, hard drive failure, file system conversion and many more
It’s really a disappointing situation, if you lose your valuable music files due to above mentioned scenarios. But the good news is that, these files can be recovered back very easily. How? – Let’s see.
How can audio file be recovered?
A music file can be recovered back like any other file, because as soon as you delete a song / audio file from your computer hard disk. You’ll be not be able to see that audio file, but actually the binary information which makes the file, still remains intact on the hard disk. This information is not removed unless any new files are stored on it. What this statement means is that you song files are not gone and a good photo recovery software will be able to get them back .
Which software to use in this kind of situation?
Yodot Photo Recovery software would be your first choice in this kind of situations; this tool retrieves audio files from almost all kind of storage devices including iPods, music players, hard disk, memory cards, pen drives, MP3 players and etc. And additional to recovering audio files the tool also recovers other media files such as video and photos.
How to use the software?
If you want to recover audio files from any other storage device, then it is recommended to connect the device before following the below procedure
- Download Yodot Photo Recovery software and install it to your system / laptop
- Open the application and follow the main screen procedure
- Make use of “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to retrieve your deleted audio files or use “Lost Photo Recovery” option to retrieve your lost audio files
- The application scans and displays all the drives present and connected to the system
- Select the drive from where audio files are to be recovered and click on “Next” button
- The application repeats the scanning process and displays all the deleted / lost audio files from the selected drive
- Select the files which are to be recovered
- Browse for the destination location to save your recovered files
- Regularly transfer your favorite music collection files to any external storage device
- Avoid improper removal of devices while copying or transfer process
- Use updated antivirus software program to remove deadly malwares or worms
- After any data loss from any device avoid using the device to store any new data