You were celebrating your son’s birthday and recording videos of that moment using Sony Handycam. Since you were busy with the occasion, you gave your Sony Handycam to your friend to record videos. But while previewing, your friend accidentally clicked on “Delete All” option and as a consequence of this, all the videos present in it got erased. Now you may think that you have lost it forever and cannot be regained. But the sweet truth is that you can still retrieve deleted videos from Sony Handycam by utilizing any good video file recovery software.
Sony Handycam is a high-definition camcorder with hybrid video recording capability. With extraordinary imaging quality, Sony Handycam has all the capabilities of being a professional choice and acceptable by users to record videos with good clarity. But as its wide usage, users may delete or lose video files from Sony Handycam due to any unforeseen reason.
Video loss scenarios from Sony Handycam
- Low Battery: You will get warning message when Sony Handycam is running out of the power. But if some users ignore this and continue to shoot videos, which might damage memory card in which the videos are saved and can lead to its deletion
- Formatting: Every camcorder or Handycam provides an option known as “Format” to erase everything whenever user needs or to get rid of some problems associated with memory card. But some users do not understand what is it and click on that option to see what will happen. Video files will be deleted in this case if users don’t have backup of recorded videos
- Viruses Interfere: Dangerous viruses may enter your Sony Handycam when you connect it to virus/malware infected Mac. These viruses corrupts file system of memory card and makes inaccessible or might delete videos files saved on your Sony Handycam
Video files get deleted from Sony Handycam for several reasons. You don’t have to worry about deleted video files when you have backed up of them. But in the absence of backup, you feel irritated and get disappointed thinking about deleted videos. Fortunately there are tools available to free you from all sorts of tensions related to loss of data. One trusted tool that can be selected to save your video files is Yodot Mac Photo Recovery.
How to Restores Videos Deleted from Sony Handycam?
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery is specialized software that can perfectly recover video files deleted from Sony Handycam in any scenario. Different video file formats such as AVI, MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, RM, M4V, AEPX, ALE, AVP, AVS, BIK, BDM, BSF, CPI, DZP etc. can be retrieved with the help of this software. Along with videos, recovery of photos, music and documents can be recovered from memory card used in camcorders, cameras, mobile phones, etc. You can restore RAW images and videos from all popular brands of digital camera and camcorders like Canon, Nikon, Kodak, JVC, Panasonic, Olympus, Samsung, Pentax and others on on Mac OS X machine.
Steps to get back Deleted Video Files from Sony Handycam:
- Download Yodot Mac Photo Recovery and install it to your system / laptop
- Plug in your Sony Handycam via USB cable
- Open the application and follow the main screen steps
- To recover your deleted videos use “Deleted Photo Recovery” option and use “Lost Photo Recovery” option to recover your lost files
- The software scans and displays all the internal and external Volumes connected to the computer, choose the Volume which represents your Sony Handycam and click “Next”
- The software start scanning again and shows all the deleted and lost videos files from it
- Select the video files which you would like to recover and you can also preview the recovered video files before saving them
- At last save recovered files in a desired location
- Never try to shoot videos from Sony Handycam when it is running out of the battery
- Do not pull out cable of Sony Handycam when it is connected to your Mac
- Act quickly and download photo recovery software when you realized that you have lost videos from Sony Handycam