Fix PowerPoint Not Enough Memory Error
Microsoft Office PowerPoint is application developed by Microsoft. This software comes with inclusive package of graphics. One can add wide varieties of elements like formatting, clip arts, hyperlinks, 3D effects, table, charts, etc. in their presentation slides to make presentation more attractive. But in some scenarios due to corruption issues with these PowerPoint, objects will be a hardship for most of PowerPoint users.
Let us discuss one of the frequently occurred error message in PowerPoint due to logical conflicts among its items; While accessing information from PowerPoint file, you might be presented with an error message that “Not enough memory” or “There is not enough memory or disk space to complete operation". Most of the users might think why PPT file displaying error related to memory space, even there is enough space in system. In fact, the reason behind this error message is not related to insufficient memory, have a look on few reasons behind this error:
- Adding more then 600 fonts usually suspects this error
- There is high possibility of corruption organizational charts in PowerPoint, which causes not enough memory error
The above mentioned reasons might cause corruption to PPT file by displaying “Not enough memory” error message in system. In order to access that PowerPoint file you need to fix it. Sometimes Microsoft PowerPoint hangs and stops responding due to few other factors such as sudden power failure while PowerPoint presentation is in use, harmful virus attack on the PPT file, interruption while downloading PowerPoint file and many more.
If you are experiencing “Not enough memory” error in PowerPoint and lost access to your essential PPT file, then don’t worry!! You can fix PPT file that get inaccessible or corrupt due to any of the reasons discussed in above section using any accurate PPT file repair software. Yodot PPT Repair is one such appropriate application to fix PowerPoint presentation on Windows system.
Tool to repair PowerPoint error not enough memory:
Yodot PPT Repair software will fix your corrupt PowerPoint file displaying “Not enough memory” on Windows system. This application has a strong built scan technology to fix your PPT file which is severely corrupt / damaged. This tool mends all types of PowerPoint presentations like PPT, PPS, PPTX and PPSX. The program fixes PPT file along with the text, animations, images, formatting, sound, charts, tables and so on. Apart from this the application can be easily installed on Windows system having Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows server 2008 and Windows 2003.
Steps to fix PowerPoint error not enough memory:
- Download Yodot PPT Repair software and install it to your Windows desktop / laptop
- Run the software and start the PPST file repair process
- Select the inaccessible PPT file showing “Not enough memory error
- Click on the “Repair” button to initialize the repair process
- View the repair progress in the status bar
- Preview the fixed PPT files before saving
- And finally click on “Save” button to save your repaired PowerPoint presentation
- Before fixing inaccessible PPT file using any unknown methods save a copy in system
- Avoid abrupt termination of PowerPoint application in order to avoid conflicts between PPT elements
- Always backup your important PPT files on any other storage devices