Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Fix Error Code 0x800ccc0d in Microsoft Outlook?
Outlook error 0x800ccc0d is the common error code that appears on Microsoft Outlook application when you are unable to connect to your Server or if your account settings are configured incorrectly in Outlook.
When you try to send or receive e-mail, you may receive an error message with any one or more following error code:
This error codes may occur when your Microsoft Outlook can’t establish a connection with your e-mail server. These errors are frequently caused in your Outlook due to any of the below listed problems:
- Incorrect account setting
- Microsoft Outlook has been removed from the system or the Outlook installation is damaged
- Misconfiguration of personal firewall software
- Due to antivirus software
- Maximum Transmission Unit(MTU) size
- Your user profile is damaged in Outlook
- An e-mail item on POP3 server is damaged
This issue can be resolved by using one or more of the following methods. After you complete each method, send yourself a test mail to check whether you are able to send and receive mails without any error message. If you continue to receive error message, then try with next method.
- Method 1: Make sure that you are connection to the internet
- Method 2: Make sure that your Outlook email account settings are correct
- Method 3: Start Outlook in safe mode
- Method 4: Run the Inbox repair tool to repair your .pst file
- Method 5: Delete suspicious emails messages from your mailbox
- Method 6: Configure your firewall software to enable Outlook to access the internet
- Method 7: Make sure that all SMPT email addresses in distribution list are valid
- Method 8: Increase the server time-out setting
If all the above mentioned methods fail to resolve your Outlook error issues, then you can try any third party repair application for fixing this error code. Yodot Outlook PST Repair is an excellent repair tool that has a capability of fixing all errors or error codes that are encountered while accessing your Microsoft Outlook application.
Software for fixing Outlook error 0x800ccc0d messages:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is one of the well-known repair software which is used by most of the Microsoft Outlook users for fixing their Outlook errors that are occurred due to several reasons. This tool not only repairs Outlook errors, but it also repairs your corrupted or damaged PST files and it also retrieves all deleted items like emails, contacts, notes, scheduled tasks, calendar events, sent item, journals, personal folders etc. from Microsoft Outlook on Windows operating system.
Procedure for using Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your Windows computer
- After installation, launch the software and follow the instructions of the application
- Select appropriate option from main page i.e.,“Open PST File” or “Find PST File”
- Select “Open PST File” option, if you know where exactly your Outlook PST file is located
- Otherwise, select “Find PST File” option to search for the location of Outlook PST file in a particular drive
- Select particular Outlook Profile when you have multiple profiles, then select this option to repair a particular Outlook profile PST files
- Browse the destination location to store the regained Outlook PST files
- According to your selection the software will scan and repair the desired Outlook PST file and restore it in a new healthy Outlook PST file
- After the software finishes the scanning process, you will be able to view the repaired Outlook mails and other elements like contacts, notes, tasks, journals etc after opening the new PST file in Microsoft Outlook application
- Better have backup of your PST files, before upgrading the Microsoft Outlook application
- Always update your anti-virus application to avoid virus attack on your PST files
- Terminate your Outlook application properly after the completion of your work