How to Regain Data from ATA Hard Drive?
ATA is a hard drive interface that assimilates the controller on the disk drive. Expansion of ATA is Advanced Technology Attachment. ATA is also know as IDE, it has 16 bit interface and 0, 1, 2 POI modes. This hard drive interface offers ultra fast data access, thereby most of the people go for it. ATA hard drives even carry out outstanding I/O performance, high availability, data security, reliability, etc.
In your day to day life you have saved huge amount of data including Word files, PowerPoint files, Spreadsheets, program files, compressed files and even media files in system’s ATA hard drive. In really it is very annoying when some of your valuable data disappears from ATA hard disk. There are countless reasons that lead to deletion or loss of data from ATA system hard disk drive. Let us know at some possible reasons for losing data from ATA hard drive as listed below:
- Shift deleting the files and folders, emptying the Recycle Bin without checking it contents, etc will cause long-lasting deletion of files from ATA HDD
- Concerns like harmful virus attack, RAW file system, operating system malfunction, etc become reasons for ATA hard drive corruption and leads to data loss
- Issues such as improperly repartitioning the ATA hard drive, unintentional formatting, bad sectors formation and others tends to data loss from ATA hard drive
- Other reasons like hard drive configuration problem; damaged boot record; over clocking of CPU; continuous power failure; wrong BIOS settings, etc result in data loss from ATA hard drive
Fortunately, you can rescue data from ATA hard drive that got deleted or missing due to any reason with the support of specialized ATA hard disk recovery tool like Yodot Hard Drive Recovery.
ATA hard drive data recovery software:
Yodot Hard Drive Recovery is suitable solution to extract missing or erased data form ATA hard drive under any critical situation on Windows computer. The application can get back variety of files including normal text files, Microsoft Office files, archived files, media files and other file formats from corrupted, inaccessible and formatted/reformatted partition on ATA hard drive. Its advanced technologies helps to regain data from partitions with FAT 16, FAT 32, ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 file system on ATA HD. Including ATA hard drive, the software is capable of retrieving data from PATA, SATA, USB, FireWire and other hard drives interfaces. This ATA hard drive retrieval tool works well with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Steps to bring back data from ATA hard drive:
- Download Yodot Hard Drive Recovery program and install it to your Windows PC
- Connect your ATA hard drive to that Windows system if it is inaccessible or corrupted completely
- Setup the tool and follow the main screen simple instructions
- First screen shows “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” options
- Choose the necessary option based on data loss scenario
- The application starts scanning the Windows system and displays all partitions from your ATA HDD
- Select the partition from where you want to rescue back the data and click “Next”
- This software scans the selected ATA partition and shows all restorable data from it
- After the data retrieval process, the regained data is viewable in “Data Type” and “File Type” views that makes your search simpler
- Next, mark the files and folders which you would like to recover back
- Lastly, browse for the your preferred location to save your extracted data using “Save” button (But do not save onto the same ATA drive from where you have lost data)
- The basic safety measure is installing anti-virus software in your system
- Do not save any new data on your ATA hard disk drive after losing data from it
- Try to maintain backup of your essential data of ATA hard drive onto some other storage devices