Is your AVI file playing out of sync? Then here is the best solution to fix audio-video sync problems in AVI files on Window or Mac system.
Go here and get clear cut idea on how to repair DIVX file that shows video is in unsupported format error.
Get to know the simple way to repair AVI files not playing on Aiptek DV3100 3.1MP digital camcorder.
Get relevant way to repair and play partially downloaded AVI, XVID and DIVX video files under various instants.
Facing difficulty in playing your videos via Windows media player? Don’t worry! Check this editorial.
Read the article here to find out best method to fix MP4 video files from Canon EOS Rebel T6s camera.
Know complete procedure for repairing corrupted video files from iPhone.
Here is a simple approach to easily repair unplayable digital video files that are corrupted/damaged on Windows or Mac system.
Fix Canon G9 digital camera HD videos after any sort of corruption by going through this page.
Visit this page in case you are struggling to find an accurate tool to repair damaged videos on GoPro camera.
If you want to know how to use HD video repair utility for fixing corrupted or damaged HD video files, then click here.
Are Dashcam video files unplayable? Studious about fixing it immediately? Then here it is, have a check.
Fixing various issues associated with High Definition video files are made easy. Navigate through the article here.
Discover an efficient way to fix MOV files on JVC Camcorder by going through this page.
Read this page to find out simple steps to repair damaged M4V video file either on Mac or Windows OS.
Navigate here to know about MOV video repair that show file open error, can’t find video or audio tracks on Mac.
Here is the best method to repair MOV file that plays only audio without showing video. Just visit the page for more details.
Go here to know the possible causes for corruption of Photo Booth video and an efficient way to fix the affected video file.
Get accurate way to repair flip video files under various instants on Windows and Mac systems.
Thinking how to resolve SD Card Unidentified Image Error? Then go here…
Are you getting- “Unsupported video file” error? Here is a fix to set right your video file
Read here to know the best approach to repair recorded videos on Windows as well Mac systems.
How to Repair Video Files That Won't Play on Mac?
“I downloaded a video file from internet without any difficulties. However, that video was not playing when I was trying to play that video in QuickTime media player on Mac system, and I re-downloaded that video file, but it is of no use! I am not able to understand what went wrong. How can I resolve this issue and fix video not playing on Mac? I await for your help!!!!”
This is one of common problem experienced by many users while playing video files on Mac computer. Likewise there are various circumstances in which user struggle to play their favorite videos on Mac system. In case downloaded videos of MOV, MP4 and M4V formats won’t play on Mac system, then try to check whether media player used to play those video files is compatible for playing those videos formats or not.
If you are using incompatible media player, then try to open videos in compatible one and resole unplayable video file problem yourself. Whereas, if you cannot fix not playing videos on Mac this way, then that video file might had undergone some corruption issues. Let us discuss few causes why videos won’t play on Mac system:
- Videos playing in media player on Mac system would be struck suddenly and won’t play later due to logical conflicts with media player or when it is infected with suspicious viruses
- Often times videos won’t play on Mac due to index problem, header corruption, improper sync of audio/video tracks, etc
- One of the most common reason for unplayable videos is saving them in Mac hard disk drive that is containing bad sectors or bad media spots
- Forceful system shutdown or sudden termination when video clip is open in Mac computer could corrupt that video and it might refuse to play next time
Video File Repair Software for Mac:
Utilize Yodot MOV Repair application to repair videos that won’t play on Mac system. This tool can fix MOV, MP4 and M4V video files not playing on Mac OS X based computers. It will thoroughly scan unplayable video file and repair corrupted part of that video file within few simple steps on Mac system. Beside this, it will act as HD video repair utility by efficiently fixing HD videos captured in various brands of digital cameras, camcorders, Smartphones and many other digital gadgets. For instance, it can fix Canon G9 videos, and video files on Kodak, GoPro, Casio, Canon Vixia, Kodak EasyShare, JVC Everio, Sony MHS TS20 Bloggie touch camera and camcorder models. In addition to this, it can be easily installed on Macintosh computer running with Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks operating systems.
Note: If you have videos of AVI, XVID and DIVX file format that won’t play on Mac computer, then make use of Yodot AVI Repair tool to fix video file issues and play them on Mac OS X.
Steps for fixing videos which won’t play on Mac:
- Download Yodot MOV Repair utility and install it on Mac system
- Run the application and then browse for video file that won’t play on Mac computer and click on “Repair” button
- Wait till video file scanning process gets finished; you can see the status in progress bar given
- Upon completion of video file repair process, you will find a notification indicating successful repair of that video
- Preview fixed video clip and then select desired location to save it on Macintosh machine
- Always shutdown your Mac system normally and terminate media players properly to save your favorite videos from corruption issues
- Use compatible media player to play videos on Macintosh machine
- Install powerful antivirus application to prevent virus or malware entry into Mac computer