“Have you lost favorite songs from your iPod Classic and struggling to retrieve back? Or have you accidentally erased any music files from your iPod Classic? Then this page will give you the best solution to restore back your music files.”
IPod Classic one of the best and popular MP3 players among various Apple products has gained much popularity due to its amazing features. This iPod has the maximum storage capacity of 160GB that can hold around 40000 songs, 25000 pictures and huge collection of movies all in one gadget. Apple iPod Classic also supports sharing your pictures using iTunes on a Mac / TV using AV cable and also supports video podcasts. As, it has huge memory users store various favorite tracks and movies in it and frequently suffer loss of these music files from iPod Classic due to various circumstances.
For instance, assume that you connected your iPod Classic to Mac system to move few songs from iPod on to Mac system. But, during the process iPod was suddenly removed from the system that dismissed the file transfer and resulted in missing of those files from iPod. Not only this, there are many other possibilities in which music files from iPod Classic can get lost / erased.
Below mentioned are the common scenarios of file loss from iPod Classic:
- Accidental Deletion: While removing unwanted files from your iPod Classic, you may wrongly select necessary music files and erase it
- Restore to factory settings: This amazing option can also lead to disaster by erasing all files from iPod when you restore it to default factory settings without having proper backup
- Software malfunctioning: Certain times music files and other data on iPod Classic can become unreachable due to software conflicts, mishandling of device, etc.
- Other causes: Connecting iPod Classic to virus infected system / downloading virus infected music files from internet, freezing of iPod, etc. can all lead to loss of files including songs from iPod Classic
When music files from iPod Classic are lost in all these scenarios you might get frustrated as these files are close to your heart. But, there is no need to regret for losing them because you can easily perform music file recovery from iPod Classic with the help of appropriate recovery tools. One such relevant music file recovery software is mentioned below.
Ultimate iPod Classic music file recovery program:
The most suggested solution for songs recovery from iPod Classic is Yodot Mac Photo Recovery This software can excellently retrieve various file types from iPod models like iPod Nano, Classic, Mini and Shuffle on Macintosh machine. The application supports to extract all types of media files like images (RAW, jpeg, jpg, img, pic, psd, etc.), video files (mov, mpeg, m4v, 3gp, avi, divx, etc.) and audio files (aif, mp3, mp4, wav, amr, etc.). In addition to this, one can also retrieve music files from various storage devices like portable hard drive, memory cards, Memory Stick, Firewire devices, USB drive, etc. formatted with FAT, HFSX and HFS+ file systems. This media file recovery tool is compatible to work on Mac mini, iMac, MacBook and Mac computers having Mac OS Lion, Snow Leopard and Leopard operating systems.
Steps to retrieve songs from iPod Classic:
- Connect the iPod Classic device to your Macintosh via USB cable
- Download Yodot Mac Photo Recovery tool on any Mac machine and connect your iPod classic to this system
- Then run the software and launch it by following ongoing steps
- Next, in the main screen select Deleted Photo Recovery option if music files are erased
- Else, select Lost Photo Recovery option if music files are missing / lost
- Later, next screen provides all the drives / volumes associated on the system
- Make your selection for iPod classic connected on the system, from which files have to be restored
- Then select the file types that you wish to retrieve, else by default all file types will be selected
- Also select the mode of scanning between Normal mode / Smart mode and click next
- Now, the software scans the iPod and extracts all files from it
- Glance at the list of recovered files in Data view / File Type view
- Later, specify a destination location on system and save the restored files using Save option
- Do not save recovered files on the iPod from where the files were revived
- Maintain proper and regular backup of required music files to overcome data loss
- Keep away the iPod from viruses by making use of powerful antivirus program