Is your AVI file playing out of sync? Then here is the best solution to fix audio-video sync problems in AVI files on Window or Mac system.
Go here and get clear cut idea on how to repair DIVX file that shows video is in unsupported format error.
Get to know the simple way to repair AVI files not playing on Aiptek DV3100 3.1MP digital camcorder.
Get relevant way to repair and play partially downloaded AVI, XVID and DIVX video files under various instants.
Facing difficulty in playing your videos via Windows media player? Don’t worry! Check this editorial.
Read the article here to find out best method to fix MP4 video files from Canon EOS Rebel T6s camera.
Know complete procedure for repairing corrupted video files from iPhone.
Here is a simple approach to easily repair unplayable digital video files that are corrupted/damaged on Windows or Mac system.
Fix Canon G9 digital camera HD videos after any sort of corruption by going through this page.
Visit this page in case you are struggling to find an accurate tool to repair damaged videos on GoPro camera.
If you want to know how to use HD video repair utility for fixing corrupted or damaged HD video files, then click here.
Are Dashcam video files unplayable? Studious about fixing it immediately? Then here it is, have a check.
Fixing various issues associated with High Definition video files are made easy. Navigate through the article here.
Discover an efficient way to fix MOV files on JVC Camcorder by going through this page.
Read this page to find out simple steps to repair damaged M4V video file either on Mac or Windows OS.
Read here to know the best approach to repair recorded videos on Windows as well Mac systems.
Here is the best method to repair MOV file that plays only audio without showing video. Just visit the page for more details.
Go here to know the possible causes for corruption of Photo Booth video and an efficient way to fix the affected video file.
Get accurate way to repair flip video files under various instants on Windows and Mac systems.
Thinking how to resolve SD Card Unidentified Image Error? Then go here…
Are you getting- “Unsupported video file” error? Here is a fix to set right your video file
Learn detailed process in order to fix videos such as MOsMP4 and M4V that won’t play on Mac system.
Repair MOV File after Error Can’t Find Video or Audio Tracks
“I created a MOV file on my QuickTime media player on Mac. Today when I clicked on that file to open an error message popped up saying ‘unsupported file type’. By clicking on OK, another message said “File open error: can’t find video or audio tracks”. How to fix this error and make the video playable again? That video is very important for me so can anyone suggest me on how to fix this issue.”
MOV is the most widely used video file format on various gadgets. MOV file is container holding two different streams i.e. video and audio that are synched to play the movie on Windows media player, QuickTime player, VLC, etc. But while making use of this file format there are certain issues that block the file from being played by popping error message. One such error is as mentioned above, can’t find video or audio tracks.
This MOV file error usually occurs due to reasons like:
- Use of inappropriate codec to play MOV file on particular media player
- Errors during synchronization of audio and video streams of MOV file
- Use of improper conversion methods while converting other video format to MOV
- Improper way of importing MOV file to iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie and other applications on Mac
- Improper way of creating MOV video on gadgets like iPhone, camcorders, etc. can also lead to this error
- Malfunctioning of media player may damage the MOV file that is being played on it. And next time when the file is clicked to play, it shows the error
How to fix can’t find video or audio tracks error of MOV file?
When MOV file shows this error and becomes unplayable users can try to fix error showing MOV file using certain methods as mentioned below:
- Verify that the media player on which MOV file is being played supports the CODEC of that file. If not then get proper CODEC or try to play the file in other media player
- Try to convert this error showing MOV file to common video file format that most of the media players can easily play
If none of this methods work for you then you can prefer to make use of reliable MOV video repair utility and fix the issue.
Best MOV file repair tool to solve file error can’t find video or audio tracks:
One of the most recommended MOV video repairing software is Yodot MOV Repair. This utility is capable of fixing MOV file error can’t find video or audio tracks on Mac OS X without any difficulty. The powerful algorithms embedded in this software rigorously scan the affected MOV video file and resolves all the issues within few simple mouse clicks. This application can repair MOV file as well as MP4, M4V file format that are corrupted, truncated, broken and incomplete videos from various gadgets like digital cameras, camcorders, video recorders and many more. The software is compatible to work on Mac Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion versions of OS X effortlessly.
Steps to repair error showing MOV file on Mac:
- Download Yodot MOV Repair utility on your Mac system in which MOV file resides
- Run the utility after complete installation process
- In the main screen, browse and select error showing MOV file using browse button
- Then click on repair button to trigger repair process
- Once the process gets triggered, you can view the file description of repaired MOV file using ‘Preview file’ option
- Further, make use of Save repaired file option to save the video to desired location on Mac
- Use proper methods while creating and importing MOV files
- Do not terminate media player while playing MOV file in it
- Do not play MOV file on unsupported media players
- Make use of proper CODEC for creating and playing MOV videos